Lynda.com Photoshop CS5 ONE ON ONE Advanced
TEAM JGTiSO | 4.57GB
English | 26:17:00 | H264 1695 Kbps | 960x540 29.97 fps | 127 Kbps 48000 Hz
Photoshop CS5 One-on-One: Advanced, the second part of the popular and comprehensive series, updated for CS5, follows internationally renowned Photoshop guru Deke McClelland as he dives into the workings of Photoshop. He explores such digital-age wonders as the Levels and Curves commands, edge-detection filters, advanced compositing techniques, vector-based text, the Liquify filter, and Camera Raw. Deke also teaches tried-and-true methods for sharpening details, smoothing over wrinkles and imperfections, and enhancing colors without harming the original image. Exercise files accompany the course.
Recommended prerequisite: Photoshop CS5 One-on-One: Fundamentals.
* Using blend modes, adjustment layers, and layer styles
* Organizing a layered composition so it is fluid and editable
* Creating and editing type in Photoshop
* Using blur effectively
* Using adjustment layers to add color
* Combining layers into a clipping mask
* Working with Camera Raw
Date...: September 1st, 2010