Luxology imageSynth v2.0 RetaiL // FOSI
imageSynth 2 creates seamless tiled images from image scans. It’s an essential tool for both Mac and PC graphic artists.
imageSynth 2 is an advanced technology that allows you to create seamless textures and high-resolution tiled images from low resolution sources. It’s the ultimate organic pattern making tool for creating infinitely tileable images — a “must have” for every artist’s digital tool box.
imageSynth 2 now works for you in two ways: you can start the program right inside Adobe Creative Suite Photoshop as a plug-in texture editor, or you can launch imageSynth as a standalone program for creating your own custom, perfectly tiled textures from any graphic image sources. Either way you want to work, imageSynth supports both Mac and PC platforms.
imageSynth 2 Key Features
* Runs as a plug-in to Adobe Photoshop CS3 or CS4
* Also can run as a standalone program
* Up to 10x faster than imageSynth 1
* Supports dual core machines
* Improved memory management to handle larger scenes
* Accepts one or multiple seed images
* imageSynth not limited to working with (just) naturally noisy images like rocks or concrete
* Output of imageSynth is a new tiling image of specified resolution
* Synthesize new images from a number of image sub-regions or "chunks"
* Chunks can be rectangular or lasso style areas of particular interest
* Each chunk can contribute to new image based on its own user-defined percentage
* Pre-filtering option to smooth image source
* Chunks or entire images can be automatically synthesized into new image
* Runs on PC and Mac
(Size: 32.37 MB)
(Size: 32.37 MB)