Lunascape Web Browser 6.1.6 ORION Portable | 72.21 Mb
Lunascape is the world's first and only triple engine browser. It has been downloaded over 15 million times and it's available globally in 11 languages. Try it yourself the new kind of speed and versatility.
New Features and Improvements
* Added an option to restore last opened tabs in the previous session even when launching from another application.
* Resolved a problem with long installation times in the presence of some security software due to the way how the installer is compressed.
* While using the ORION skin in a multi-monitor environment, displaying the browser in a full screen mode causes some part of the window stick out to the sub-monitor.
* Launching Lunascape in some cases prompts the launch of two instances of Lunascape simultaneously.
* Installation fails if the path to the installation folder contains two consecutive backslashes (\).
* The update alert for plug-ins fails to appear unless the Settings sidebar is open.
* When updating some plug-ins, the user settings for the plug-in are lost
* In some cases a plug-in is not recognized even after it has been changed as a result of a repair install.
* The strings, which were typed in the Address Bar and the Search Bar at the time of the previous shutdown, briefly reappear right after launching Lunascape.
* When a plug-in has been upgraded from a bundled version to a regular version, the bundled version remains after uninstallation.
* If the profile and favorites folders are deleted at the time of uninstallation, the containing folder “Lunascape” is left empty.
* gdiplus.dll remains after uninstallation in Windows 2000.
* In some cases an empty folder remains in the Start Menu after uninstallation.
* Lunascape sometimes freezes or crashes when a Microsoft Office document is open.
* With the RoboForm toolbar for IE opened, opening a Basic Authentication window causes Lunascape to freeze.
* When updating Lunascape, which is installed into a portable device without the Gecko engine installtion, through a full installer, the Gecko engine is automatically installed.
* In some environments, shutting down Lunascape with Alt + F4 causes it to crash.
* When a page load is completed, the Gecko Add-on Manager dialog appears in the background.
* When installing a Gecko Add-on, the Add-on dialog appears behind the browser window, and remains being displayed in the background even after restarting using the restart button.
* When connecting to SSL pages of Yahoo! Auctions, pages that should be encrypted do not appear as encrypted. (Japanese version specific)
Home Page -