SoftLumos Lumos Data Rescuer v184.108.40.20681201 | 5.70 MB
Lumos Data Rescuer - File Recovery - Free scan and recover your lost digital photo, email, office documents rapidly.
Lumos Data Rescuer can recover deleted files or recover files from drive that has been formatted by acciddent. With Lumos Data Rescuer you can recover your most important data such as digital photos, email, IM message history, etc. So don't worry about data lose any more, just let Lumos Data Rescuer scan it back for you.
* Recovery of deleted files such as Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, image, text, msn message history, and so on.
* Recovery of missing files(s) and folder(s) from your hard disk.
* File and folders recovery after the deleted file and folder is being emptied from Recycle Bin.
* Undelete deleted files & folders deleted by the use of Shift+Del key.
* Provides recovery of data lost due to accidental file deletion.
* Recover files from formatted drive and search by file types
Lumos Data Rescuer allows you to recover critically important documents (digital pictures, emails, office documents, etc.), or other files, which have been lost by accidental file deletion or drive format. These files may be lost by emptying the Recycle Bin, using other deletion actions that bypass the Recycle Bin altogether, or quick format. Such actions include Windows Shift-Delete, command line deletion, deleting excessively large files or using applications that delete files without the Recycle Bin.
When a file is deleted from the Recycle Bin, or if the recycle bin is bypassed altogether, the file can no longer be recovered by the Windows Operating system. The content of the file still remains on the drive, relatively intact, until the section of the drive it occupies is overwritten by another file.
Lumos Data Rescuer identifies the contents of such lost files on the hard drive and allows you to recover them. If a file has been partially overwritten, Lumos Data Rescuer attempts to reconstruct as much of the file as possible with the remaining contents. This allows you to salvage at least part, if not all, of that recovered file to continue using it as required.
* Computer with a 233MHz processor or higher
* 256MB memory
* 100MB free disk space
* ATA5 compatible (or above) hard disk
* Super VGA (800 x 600) or higher-resolution monitor with 256 colors.
* Windows 2000 (SP4), Windows XP Home/Pro (SP2), Windows Vista
* Internet Explorer 5.0 or above