They have a perfect sound: it's relaxing, melodic, subdued, and pretty, while still being interesting, exciting and atmospheric.
MP3 / 320 / CD / 59.25 Mb / J-Pop
The first two tracks are masterpieces: probably my favorite ambient music of all time, and some of the most beautiful composition I've ever heard. But, honestly, it SLIGHTLY falls off after that. If the whole album was as good as those first two tracks, I would probably be trying to call it the best album of the decade. But the rest of the album doesn't follow those leads, but still manages to be gorgeous, evocative music that feels personally made for me.
01. A Little Song About Snowdrops
02. An Ode to Eaten Snowflakes
03. The View From a Foggy Window, or Your Head in the Clouds With a Fever
04. Prelude for a Single Snowflake Under a Streetlight, Falling Like a Star
05. Shaken Like a Snow Globe
06. All the Optimism of Early January
07. Tiny Glaciers
08. Falling Asleep With a Book on Your Chest