LoginControl v3.0 MacOSX | 1.51 MB
Control your Login Items
For a few years, the built-in System Preferences has lacked certain control over the applications and items that are opened when you log in (Login Items) and this tool gives control back to the user.
Due to features newly available in Leopard, this application gives you complete control over your Login Items like never before available in Mac OS X, or by any other application currently available.
Using LoginControl, you can reorder, add, and remove items to your Login Items. New in 2.0, due to popular demand, you can have multiple "sets" of Login Items to switch between.
What's New in LoginControl 3.0
* Rewritten from scratch to improve performance and reliability
* Updated user interface to fit more aesthetically into Mac OS X Leopard
* Added option for duplicating selected list of login items
* Fixed bug where moved (or renamed) files do not allow selection of saved list
* Allows for finer control over Login Items than OS X provides
* Small, lightweight file and concise user interface
* Uses features new to Leopard for unmatched reliability
* Synchronized in Real-time with Login Items