LocalHost v1.0 - A New KMS Activator For All Windows x32 | 5.27 Mb
This is version 6 of KMS Activator - The Original - Plus 8007000D Unbricker and Anti-AV
Since the KMSA concept has been cloned a couple of times since i released version 5.0 i have decided to rename the application to LocalHost so it has a unique name.
Since this is the first release under this new name the version number starts at 1.0 again.
Turns out my console interface does not run on x64 systems. I will see what i can do.
• Activates everything that can be activated via KMS - (Vista/Win7/Server2008/Office2010)
• Comes with a brand-new feature named 'Fix-Me Mode' which non-aggressively resolves persistent 8007000D's with a single mouseclick
(non-agressively meaning it does not touch any files or registry-entries and it does not un- or re-install anything.)
• Emulated host is safe from AV file-scanners since it never leaves RAM - (Unless installed to disk)
• Has full support for Windows XP - (Office section available only)
• Automatically disables Windows/Office section on 6.0 and 6.1 if no supported product is found
• Has a nice custom-console-interface for full control via mouse, keyboard and hotkeys
Features and Options
• One-Click Setup - With or without Port setting - (Windows only)
• Install/Uninstall Product Keys
• Set Host Machine Name - With or without KMS Port
• Clear Host Machine Name
• Check Activation Status
• Re-Arm Products
• Install the KMS Host locally
• Show list of supported editions - (Windows Only - Office has a menu for keys anyway.)
Since the app is running in its own virtual environment it might be a little slow on certain Virtual Machines. Hence be patient if the interface doesnt pop up in lightspeed.
Home Page - N/A