With Remote Process Explorer, you will be able to get the list of processes and will also be in a position to manage them.
On a local or remote computer, users can kill a process, run a new one or change the priority of a process. In order to do this, you are not required to install additional software on a remote computer since the program uses the in-built functions of the operating system. With Remote Process Explorer, you will be able to see complete information about each running process. It will also indicate the time the process began, the user who started the process the path to its executable file as well as the amount of memory and CPU it uses.
- Monitoring all running processes on a local and remote computer.
- Showing the parameters of running processes (Process ID, Parent PID, CPU, Memory Usage, Priority, Handles, Threads and much more) in real time.
- Killing the selected process at any time.
- Changing the priority of a process on a remote computer.
- Running new processes on a remote computer.
- Switching off and restarting a remote computer.
- And much more
LizardSystems Remote Process Explorer 3.0.0 Build 141 - Uploaded - RapidGator