Lindersoft SetupBuilder Developer Edition v6.9.2380 // DOA
Software Installation Solutions - SetupBuilder Developer Edition.
SetupBuilder Installation System—The smartest way to distribute your applications.
SetupBuilder version 6 is a powerful and easy to use Installation Authoring and Configuration Management environment for developers and organizations deploying applications to the Microsoft Windows Platform, including Windows x64, Windows Vista and Windows Server 2008.
Deploying any kind of software application is one of the most complex tasks you face as a developer. It's difficult to prepare an application correctly for installation on every possible system configuration and provide deployment options. SetupBuilder offers the full set of the features you need to quickly build bulletproof setups and updates for Windows.
Developer Edition is a best-of-breed product for setup developers who want complete control over their installations. In addition to all functions found in SetupBuilder Professional, the Developer Edition flagship provides advanced features such as Web Installation and Web Update (live update) for creating dynamic Internet-based installations, setupPROTECT to maximize your profit potential, reduce costs and increase your software security, a Visual Debugger to troubleshoot your installations by monitoring it as it runs, multi-language support, and much more.
As rapid application development (RAD) tools have become commonplace, simplifying the development process and reducing project life cycles, the ability to create smooth, efficient applications in less time often means needing to deploy them just as quickly. SetupBuilder 6 is a powerful, flexible, and intuitive script-based Rapid Setup Development and Configuration Management tool for Windows Server 2008 ("Longhorn"), Windows Vista, Windows 2003, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows NT4 and even Windows Me/98/95.
We're ready for Windows Vista and Windows Server 2008, are you?
Looking to target Windows Vista and Windows Server 2008? We've got you covered! We are committed to providing you with support for the latest advancements in installation, deployment and operating system technology!
If you demand the maximum flexibility to create professional, customized Windows installations, SetupBuilder has it all.
* Support for Vista—SetupBuilder comes with support for Microsoft Windows Vista
* Support for Windows Server 2008—SetupBuilder comes with support for Microsoft Windows Server 2008 (previously known as "Longhorn")
* Support for 64-bit Windows—Build installations for both pure 64-bit applications and hybrid applications that mix 32-bit and 64-bit code
* Windows Server 2003 Support—Conditionally install your application if the target system is running Windows Server 2003
* Powerful Scripting Facility—With over 400 predefined setup-related functions, the point-and-click SetupScript language gives you flexibility in any part of the installation, including user dialog sequence, file transfer, error handling, reboot, and even uninstallation
* API Calling—API Calling gives you the ability to call Windows API from your installation script without writing C code
* Microsoft .NET Support—Register .NET Assembly in the Global Assembly Cache (GAC), COM Interop Registration .NET Assemblies, and Create Native Image for .NET Assemblies
* Authenticode™ Technology Support—Automatically sign application files, installation packages and the uninstall application with Microsoft Authenticode Digital IDs. Recent operating system updates to Windows XP (Service Pack 2) and the new Windows Vista make it vital to use digital signatures in your application files and installation packages. This does not only complying with the latest security requirements, but also giving your users confidence in your product
* Internet-based Installations—Create Web Installations to minimize bandwidth requirements by downloading only the files needed for the installation
* Automated Web Updates—Web Update ensures that your clients are always working with the latest version of your software. It lets you specify settings for periodic updates over the Internet. This client application periodically checks the web for updates, then downloads and installs the newer files
* setupPROTECT—Generate Serial Numbers and Subscription Keys to protect your installations. This technology is well suited for software subscription services in which the end-users subscribe, for instance on a monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, etc. basis
* Delta Updates (Binary Patching)—Create industry-standard (multi-version) byte-level patch installations to distribute repairs and updates
* Release Management—Support for efficient project release management. Create multiple versions of an application from a single project
* International Language Support—SetupBuilder offers unsurpassed support for multilingual installations right out of the box. One installation can handle up to 29 "runtime" languages
* Maintenance and Support Subscription Included—The initial purchase of your new SetupBuilder license includes a Gold or Silver Maintenance and Support Subscription Plan under which you are eligible for support, upgrades and updates. It also comes with a free Annual Lindersoft Community Premium Membership that allows you to purchase selected 3rd party products at a discounted price. You can purchase Comodo code signing certificates for as little as $66 per year (on a three year term)
(Size: 11 MB)
(Size: 11 MB)