Yeah, Native OS X game LEGO Marvel Super Heroes.
LEGO. Marvel. 'Nuff said.
Fly, smash and swing your way through a side-splitting LEGO adventure as over 100 classic Marvel characters. The Avengers, X-Men, Spider-Man and the rest of the universe's heroes must fight together to stop Doctor Doom's evil alliance of villains.
You'll need all your super-skills to thwart their plan to build a devastating weapon from the magical Cosmic Bricks. Play as Iron Man, Wolverine, Spider-Man, the Hulk and many more in a hilariously chaotic battle for Earth all brought to life with LEGO's signature wit and visual flair.
• Discover a Marvel Universe built of LEGO, starring a minifigure cast and block-based recreations of famed locations.
• Sling webs as Spider-Man, shrink down as Ant-Man, shoot lightning as Electro and master the incredible powers of over 100 other Marvel characters!
• Manhattan is your playground! Fly, swing and skydive through an open world filled with sidequests, minigames and secrets to find.
• Commandeer a fleet of blistering vehicles including jets, tanks and Ghost Rider's flaming motorcycle.
• Defeat an army of enemies in fierce brawls and epic boss fights.
• Deliver powerful combo moves and leave a path of destruction as super-strong Big Fig characters like the Hulk and Abomination.
• Create your own superhero and customize abilities, weapons and costumes with a dizzying number of options.
• Join forces with a friend and double-team your foes with drop-in/drop-out local co-op.
• Includes the Asgard and Super DLC packs! Play as the heroes and villains of Thor: The Dark World, reassemble your Marvel roster with eight classic characters, then speed to victory in ten additional races aboard the Spider Buggy and Hawkeye's Skycycle.
Important information regarding LEGO Marvel Super Heroes:
• Minimum System Requirements: Processor: 1.8GHz, RAM: 4GB, Graphics: 512MB, Free Space: 7GB.
• The following graphics cards are not supported: ATI X1xxx series, ATI HD2xxx series, Intel HD3000, Intel GMA series, NVIDIA 9400, NVIDIA 320M, NVIDIA 7xxx series and NVIDIA 8xxx series.