CORE released OSX game LEGO Batman v1.1 *CRACKED*
Arkham Asylum is home to Gotham City's criminally insane villains – or at least it was until they broke out. Now they're working together to commit a string of fiendish (and surprisingly elaborate) crimes and it's up to you to stop them.
Take control of the Dynamic Duo. Play alone or with a friend as Batman and Robin, and use their array of hi-tech suits, vehicles and special abilities to put the crooks behind bars, then switch to other Gotham City crime fighters like Batgirl and Nightwing to finish the job.
When you're done cleaning the streets of Gotham, turn it around and play as any one of a whole range of villains, from Bane and Catwoman to Two-Face and The Riddler, and find out how much fun it is to steal giant lasers and plant penguin minions all over the city using villainous vehicles and super-skills like mind control.
There is no rest for the good (or evil)!
• Fight for justice as Batman and Robin or create chaos as The Joker, Catwoman and other villains, as you save or destroy Gotham City.
• Master special superhero power-suits and new moves, along with the weapons unique for each character.
• Build and drive Lego versions of favorite vehicles like the Batmobile, Batboat and the Batwing.
• Customise characters, build and transform game environments, and challenge yourself with multi-layered collectibles and rewards.
• Designed for standard two-player, drop-in/out cooperative play.
• Replay any level in Freeplay Mode with any characters you've unlocked.
Important information regarding LEGO Batman:
• Please note that we cannot reply to comments or questions left in Mac App Store reviews. If you require assistance, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
• In order to run the game with satisfactory performance, your Mac must meet these minimum system requirements: 1.4GHz CPU / 1GB RAM / 128MB Graphics Card.
• You can find out more about the game on the LEGO Batman mini-site at feralinteractive.com/legobatman