Here's THETA with latest update version Legend of Grimrock, nice Adventure, RPG, Indie game, changelog available below enjoy.
The game brings back the oldschool challenge with highly tactical real-time combat and grid-based movement, devious hidden switches and secrets as well as deadly traps and horrible monsters. Legend of Grimrock puts an emphasis on puzzles and exploration and the wits and perception of the player are more important tools than even the sharpest of swords could be. And if you are a hardened dungeon crawling veteran and you crave an extra challenge, you can arm yourself with a stack of grid paper and turn on the Oldschool Mode which disables the luxury of the automap! Are you ready to venture forth and unravel the mysteries of Mount Grimrock?
• Old-school dungeon crawling game inspired by Dungeon Master, Eye of the Beholder and Ultima Underworld.
• Explore a vast dungeon riddled with hidden switches, pressure plates, sliding walls, trapdoors and more.
• Discover secrets, cast spells with runes and craft potions with herbs.
• Fight murderous monsters and seek lost artifacts in ancient tombs.
• Create a party of four characters and customize them with different races, classes, skills and traits.
- vsync is enabled by default
- borderless windows are no longer topmost
- pressing ESC closes character sheet
- fixed unlimited frost arrow exploit
- improved display resolution auto-detection at first launch
- fixed a couple of typos and broken english
- removed check that disables high texture resolution setting when running low on video memory (some graphics drivers seem to report available video memory incorrectly)
- quick save/load
- volume sliders
- to avoid confusion autosave & quicksave slots can’t be renamed anymore
- adjusted gui layout and camera fov so that user interface elements do not overlap with important screen areas on non-widescreen displays
- invert horizontal mouse option
- camera bobbing option (only available by editing the config file manually)
- configurable tooltip delay (only available by editing the config file manually)
- frame rate limiter (set to 120fps but can be changed by editing the config file)
- custom character portraits
- bug fix: very long map marker notes without spaces in them causes the automap to crash
- bug fix: editing a map marker that is on the same exact spot as a marker on the other map page edits them both at the same time
- bug fix: map labels are sometimes drawn partially underneath map symbols
- bug fix: topmost menu item doesn’t work reliably in high resolutions such as 2560×1440
- bug fix: wall text translations are not dismissed when right-clicking
- bug fix: inanimate objects can be backstabbed
- bug fix: projectiles go through doors in some very rare cases
- bug fix: saving the game crashes if all save game slots are full and the autosave slot is deleted or unused
- bug fix: Fighter’s Challenge doesn’t open if there’s an item in front of the door (only applies to new games, existing save games still have this bug)
- bug fix: saving the game just after the end fight creates a corrupted save that can lead to crashes and the end sequence not getting triggered correctly
- bug fix: auto pickup doesn’t pick up the correct amount of ammo in some rare circumstances
- bug fix: standing on stairs and turning with the mouse, followed by a turn using q/e keys is buggy
- bug fix: when a monster is damaged, experience point text sometimes (very rarely) flash in a square where a monster has been killed
- bug fix: trying to load a save game that has just been deleted manually from the file system (e.g. in Windows explorer) crashes the game
Download from Extabit
Uploaded.to Share-Online Bayfiles Rapidshare