Leawo PowerPoint to FLV delivers a specific solution to convert PowerPoint to flash videos (e.g.*.flv, *.mp4, *.mov, *.3gp, *.3g2) for flexible web usage. It seems like a good solution to convert PPT files into FLV media files. Please check supported input and output formats.
With the PowerPoint to FLV converter, there is no more difficulty for you to:
- Put a cross-platform video slideshow online - Extend PowerPoint to YouTube, Facebook and the like.
- Email PowerPoint slideshows without trouble - No loss of animations or sounds during email-sending after converted to FLV. Hassle-free from PowerPoint versions trouble.
- Safeguard PPT content from plagiarism - Saving PPT as FLV helps protect your presentation content against unpleasant modification.
- Input File Support: .ppt, .pps , .pot, .pptx , .ppsx, .potx, .pptm and .potm
- Output FLV Formats: .flv, .mp4, .mov, .3gp and .3g2
Convert PowerPoint to Flexible Flash Video Formats
The output can be any flash video or audio format, e.g. FLV, MP4, MOV, 3GP, 3G2, MP3, ACC and M4A.
Output Video for On-demand Publishing and Delivery
Convert PPT to FLV format that can be published on Web, sent via E-mail and shared with LMS.
Customize PowerPoint to FLV Conversion
Reset conversion parameters as needed. This includes setting default transition timing between slides, checking to ignore the audio in PowerPoint, re-adding any quantity of background music and selecting to keep the original aspect ratio of slides.
Fast Conversion Speed and Excellent Output Quality
Fast and accurate PowerPoint to FLV conversion. Minimum time is required before you watch your terrific presentation on a proper device.
Preserve all the Original Elements in PowerPoint
Save the overall original music, animations, movie clips, fonts, languages and slide transitions to the output FLV formats.
The neat and intuitive interface makes your PPT to FLV conversion very easy with its straightforward guides.
Support Batch conversion
Allow multiple PowerPoint files to be converted once. You can set the priority of selected PPT files in the batch mode.
Homepage - http://www.leawo.com/powerpoint-flv-converter/