Laxius Force II: The Queen of Adretana 1.6-TE
PC | English | 67.11 MB
PC | English | 67.11 MB
A shadow organization simply known as The Order has arisen in the kingdom of Arvendel. When the Order challenges the king of Arvendel himself, the king sends out a desperate plea for help. To his aid comes a band of friends lead by a young man named Random, and his best friend Sarah.
Laxius Force 2 follows the story of Random and Sarah as they attempt to stop The Order from conducting heinous acts and expanding its control in Arvendel and beyond. Although the odds are stacked against Random and Sarah, they have a secret weapon, and her name is Luciana.
Laxius Force 2 is very long and engaging. It has over 60 hours of playtime and more than 20 characters to discover. It also includes a neat feature that let's you import your save files from Laxius Force 1 so that you continue with your old equipment and items. How neat is this? Go forth and play!
Laxius Force is a three episodes saga featuring no less than 43
characters: 17 for the first episode and 20+ for the second one
(some characters are only part of one or the other).
Gifted with a great replay value, this game will give you the
opportunity to join Guilds, do sidequests and learn plenty of
new skills and talents, all in an open-ended, vastly non-linear
world. Featuring characters with their own fighting styles and
personalities, it allows countless battle strategies and a
rewarding freedom of choice.
· All the sidequests in this game make it for a huge final amount
of quests, that will require you attention, intelligence and
OPEN ENDED, NON LINEAR GAME:
· The game features countless places, all for a huge sense of
exploration. The moment you want to go around and explore, you
will be able to!
COUNTLESS ITEMS TO COLLECT:
· There are hundreds of items and weapons you can find in this
game, including 4 RELICS and 1 ULTIMATE (the most powerful
gears of their kinds).
· At a point, it will be allowed to change party everywhere in
the game (including inside the dungeons). This for a better
gameplay and more diverse strategies. Much alike, you will be
able to save everywhere as well.
· With all the sidequests piling and pending, it is important to
store them all, and this is what the game will feature.
· This book will have no purpose but telling a little more about
each character you've found. A full 640x480 artwork will be
· Pretty self explanatory! Almost no random encounters!
· At various occasions the party will split, resulting in 2
parties or more coping together to solve a problem. There will
be a leader for each party, then a choice of 3 to tag along
with the leader - this will be worked out with the change party
· All characters of the full saga have their own custom artwork,
including all transformations and/or evolutions.
BUY A MANOR:
· As you become richer, you'll be given the opportunity to buy a
Manor and to use it to your own leisure.
JOIN UP TO 10 DIFFERENT GUILDS:
· All the Guilds have specifications that make them all equally
important, yet in a different way.
ENTER A TOURNAMENT:
· Each of your characters can test their skills in thrilling
· OPERATING SYSTEM WINDOWS 98 AND MORE
· PROCESSOR PC WITH 800MHZ INTEL ® PENTIUM ® III OR HIGHER
· MEMORY 256 MB RAM
· HARD DRIVE 200 MB
· VIDEO ADAPTER 1024X768 OR BETTER VIDEO RESOLUTION IN HIGH COLOR MODE
· SOUND CARD DIRECT SOUND COMPATIBLE SOUND CARD