Release DOX Update
This patch will address the following issues.
- Requires Lara.Croft.and.the.Temple.of.Osiris-CODEX - CODEX saves are located into %SystemDrive%\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Roaming\Steam\CODEX\289690\remote Change the path into CPY.ini to match this or move the files from there to Documents\CPY_SAVES\[USERNAME]\289690 - To our friends at cs.rin, yes, we read you and no, we didn't "steal" FF3 files, we just saw on the board that updates were missing and like we're doing for all the games we bought it and made the rls. In short, just bad timing ;)
- Osiris has opened the way to the Sunken City in the Overworld. This area is to the south-east of the central Shrine of Osiris across a new bridge! This region contains Overworld challenges and as yet sealed entrances to future Tombs…
- Fixed a crash when picking up the machine gun weapon on the bridge in the first tomb.
- Fixed an issue where players were able to unequip the staff in single player.
- Fixed an issue with player colors in the text chat.
- Fixed issues with fullscreen and exclusive fullscreen settings.
- Fixed an issue where spamming the "Open Inventory" button while changing tabs would cause a crash.
- Fixed an issue where players could get stuck when clicking the mouse when on the character selection screen when the timer hit 0.