Lan-Secure Wireless Protector Enterprise 188.8.131.52 | 1.76 MB
Wireless Protector is automatically disable wireless and other protected devices on computers that connected to the company network with LAN cable and re-enable the protected devices when the LAN cable is disconnected from the computer. Wireless Protector is acting as a server to all protected computers Windows / Mac-OSX and it needs to be installed only once on any active windows platform that connected by LAN cable to the company network. The software powerful engine can run as windows program or windows service and monitor the protected computers for active wireless auto switch protection.
It is also provides easy-to-use network administration interface, reports, actions, exporting capabilities and database support. The software wireless auto switching capability helps to secure IT environments from un-trusted connections that can be used by potential intruders as a bridge to the organization network and also prevent computers from using duplicate network resources. The following devices can be protected: Bluetooth, Imaging, Microphones, Modems and Wireless 802.11 / Broadband network devices.
Wireless Protector can protect the following devices: Bluetooth devices, Imaging devices, Microphone devices, Modem devices, Wireless 802.11 and Broadband (3G / 4G / WiMax) network devices.
Wireless Protector can protect the following operating systems: Windows, Mac-OSX.
- Provides wireless auto switch protection.
- Prevent protected computers from using duplicate network resources.
- Secure un-trusted connections from being used as bridge connections.
- Automatically disable wireless and other devices when connected to LAN network.
- Automatically re-enable protected devices when LAN cable disconnect from network.
- Enables automatic active protection discovery and scanning of network computers.
- Enables automatic exporting capabilities to text file or SQL/Access ODBC databases.
- Enables automatic actions capabilities like command execution and e-mail on devices events.
- Provide protection for Bluetooth, Imaging, Microphones, Modems and wireless 802.11 / Broadband devices.
- Provide automatic exclude list of IP addresses ranges.
- Provides enhanced statistics and reports.
Home Page - http://www.lan-secure.com/WirelessAutoDisable.htm
Download from FileSonic
Download from FileSonic