An update for Action/Adventure game L.A.Noire.
L.A.Noire v1.2.2610 Update-SKIDROW
- DirectX 11 support added for improved performance on many Windows Vista and Windows 7 setups using DX11 graphics cards
- Option added to game launcher allowing switching between DirectX 9 and 11 renderers
- Additional checks added that make sure a selected video resolution is fully compatible with L.A. Noire
- Fix to prevent mouse cursor from turning on when using -str command line to improve performance
- Render state optimizations to improve performance
- Single-threaded renderer option added to game launcher to improve graphics performance on certain setups
- Crash when exiting the game is now fixed
1. Unpack release
2. Run L.A.Noire.v1.2.2610.Update.exe
4. Copy the cracked content from the SKIDROW folder to the main install folder and overwrite
5. Play the game
6. Support the companies, which software you actually enjoy
Remember to update Rockstar's Social-Club to latest (included) Make a local profile, by using Rockstar's Social-Club, so you can be able to load/save
You don't need to have any of the previous updates installed, as this update is featuring all previous updated content.