KoolMoves 7.3 Retail | 5.43 Mb
KoolMoves is a web animation authoring tool that creates Flash movies and frames for animated gifs. Used by both professionals and novices to create rich interactive content for web sites, KoolMoves is a popular Flash authoring tool with rave industry reviews! As Flash has developed into the standard for animation on the web, KoolMoves has emerged as an advanced but low cost alternative to Flash. Combining ease-of-use with a wealth of powerful animation effects, KoolMoves makes it easy and inexpensive to create professional quality Flash movies for web sites. KoolMoves is an affordable Flash authoring tool that is full featured and easy to use. It is ideal for creating a wide range of web content with high impact visuals, MP3 and WAV sound. Play video & music with stylish media players; Create high impact web sites & animations; Customize text effects, buttons, & clip art; Add impressive 3D text and shape effects; Use templates or create your own designs; Take control with Flash 9 action scripts, plus more.
• Import images and sounds
• 71 action script based text/image effects
• 100 stylish text effects templates
• 343 clip art items and buttons
• Wizard for adding Flash animation to web page
• Capture frames for gif animation
• Easy to use customizable preloaders
• Many unique views of the animation
• Slide show wizard
• Banner wizard
• 43 customizable 3D effects
• 40 media player skins
• 28 web interface templates
• 4 skill levels (wizards to cartooning)
• Import Flash animation as object or editable
• Import FLV Flash video
• Full set of drawing/shape manipulation tools
• Dynamic text
• Flash 9 action scripting (AS3)
• Flash 8 filter/blend effects
• 16 interface components (e.g. slide show)
• Import/export SVG
• Ease in/out tweening
• Variable line width
• Character animation bones
Version 7.3 11/5/09
Added YouTube and Picassa support to the media player component.
Added new code for importing path vector data in an eps file, replacing the previous approach using a third party dll which never worked.
Added ability to carry forward previous slide information when adding slides to a slide show.
Added support for assigning a hyperlink to a slide show image.
Added an error message when a component skin can't be found.
Added a message when adding a mov, mp4, 3gp file to media player playlist saying that only H.264 codec is supported by Flash player.
Improved Diagnose Server Problems by adding more diagnostic information and renamed the menu item Diagnose Web Page Problems -- one of the most common support issues.
Changed the action script code associated with exporting an AS1 motion script as Flash 9/10 to fix an occasional player error message but fix is uncertain.
Fixed a problem with exporting action script containing XML under certain situations.
Fixed an AS3 problem with using toString with an array variable.