This is the 2-in-1 combo edition of the latest Kon-Boot for Windows and the new OSX Yosemite..
Kon-Boot is an application which will silently bypass the authentication process of Windows based operating systems. Without overwriting your old password! In other words you can login to your Windows profile without knowing your password. Easy to use and excellent for tech repairs, data recovery and security audits. Fast, tiny and gets your job done!
- Pentium III compatible processor, 10MB free space on the hard drive.
- CD-ROM, Floppy Drive or USB flash drive, keyboard, Internet connection (for product download).
- Compatible BIOS version.
- Windows system is required for installer to run.
- USB flash drive is required for the EFI version to work.
- Disk encryption is not supported.
Supported target systems:
All Windows systems starting from Windows XP to Windows 8.1 (please note, authorization through domain controller is not officialy supported). Regarding the EFI support only Windows 8/8.1 systems are supported. Kon-Boot is now able to bypass online account authorization on Windows 8/8.1.
KON-BOOT for MAC OSX
Kon-Boot for Apple Mac OSX systems allows the user to login into the system without knowing the previous passwords and user names. Kon-Boot will either allow you to login into selected account without knowing the password (bypass mode) or it will create new "root" account for you (new-account mode) from which you will be able to change other users passwords as needed. Have you lost your password? Kon-Boot can help!
- Apple Mac hardware with Intel 64-bit compatible processor, 64-bit kernel (now Apple standard)
- USB thumb drive and free USB slot or recordable CD disk and CD/DVD drive, no activated FileVault or other disk encryption, bypass feature (bypass mode) is supported on OSX 10.9 (NEW), OSX 10.7, OSX 10.8 (OSX 10.6 support is experimental).
1. Win & OSX guides on how to use Kon-Boot are included.
2. For some reason when you open the readme or the pdf for mac it says to open the dmg file for mac. i couldnt find the dmg file for the mac version. i would try putting the kon-boot iso on a usb within mac osx if you have a mac and see if it works.
Note: If the guys at Kon-Boot support updates us with the Mac version, it will be attached in this post as well.
Kon-Boot for Windows & MacOSX Yosemite 2.4.0 - Uploaded - RapidGator - LetitBit