Kolor AutoPano Giga 2.0.7 and 2.0.8. Complete Portable version (2010) | 191 MB
Graphic & Design
Autopano Giga - a program for creating panoramic images, which can without exaggeration be considered a grand breakthrough in this field in recent years. The entire process of creating a panorama is fully automated: adjust itself fragments, and the balance to correct the color and brightness, may even find myself suitable for gluing photos in this folder. Supported by a large number of formats (including RAW).
* Processor: 1 GHz
* RAM: 2 GB
* Display: at least a 1024x768 resolution
* Microsoft Windows 7, Vista, XP or 2000
* Apple Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard, 10.5 Leopard or 10.4 Tiger with an Intel processor
* Linux kernel 2.6 or superior
Autopano Giga - program that allows you to combine multiple photos with partial overlap to a large panoramic picture.
In contrast to many popular programs used to the gluing panoramas, here the gluing takes place in fully automatic mode using its own algorithms, SIFT and RANSAC, producing an agglutination much quicker and more accurate, complete podderzhkka HDR (High Dynamic Range).
Using the program is very simple - just specify the folder that contains one or more sets of images to combine, and the program will automatically find and combine these images into a panorama.
* Automatic stitching, and image retrieval
* Color Correction
* Smartblend technology for removing the effect of "Reduction"
* Export to Flash, create virtual tours
* Clean and easy to use interface
* Full support for HDR stitching
* Supports hundreds of file formats
* Manager batch rendering
* Support for multiple processors
* Multilingual user interface with support for Russian language.