An update DLC King's Bounty: Warriors of the North - Ice and Fire Update v1.2 by 1C Company
Cracked By: BAT-TEAM
Release Date: 06/04/2014
A text list of fixes/updates is included in the pack Main game from FLT and our DLC release are needed in order to use this update
1. Enemy units receive experience when a battle starts. Amount of experience depends on game difficulty level, location difficulty and enemy hero.
2. Blizzard spell damage reduced.
3. Blizzard and Invisibility spells cost more mana.
4. Enemy Orcs receive Adrenalin based on location and enemy hero (if an enemy army has a hero).
5. Attack parameter of Avengers, minimal damage from their base ranged attack and damage from Tranquilizer ability were reduced.
6. Dragon Veritorius now correctly appears in the den on Merlassar when player accepts Dragon Hunt quest from Hilda (requires starting a new game).
9. Ice Arrow no longer inflicts reduced damage when fired from a long distance.
10. Call of Nature spell now takes into account bonus leadership from equipped items.
11. Blind Rage medal level 4 parameters corrected.
12. Several errors in text files were fixed.
13. Dialog with Vampire hunter no longer appears if player used a quest item Antidote.
14. Ice Dragons Leadership bonus now applies to its minion summoning ability and they get experience for using it.
15. Enemy hero Gildenkrantz in Merlassar area now has correct bonuses and penalties.
16. Helheim song now grants a correct bonus against Necrolizards.
17. Bonuses and penalties from eliminated creatures are correclty canceled now.
18. Item Fire crossbow now correclty applies +1 fire damage effect to all archers.
19. Elders now correctly choose a target for their Confusion ability.
20. Tooltip fixed for Demonologists.
21. Dragon arrow ability no longer poisons its target.
22. A number of other errors fixed.