Keriver Image is a cloning or imaging utility to protect you from important data losses.
Keriver Image 5.2 (keygen-TSRH)
It provides the ability to back up the entire contents of a hard disk or partition. The contents are saved as an image file that can be restored later to a disk or partition. As a backup program for disaster recovery, Keriver Image is simple and efficient. If your disk or partition is no longer accessible due to corruption of the disk's file system or operating system, and you previously created a disk image or partition image file, you can use that image file to restore the entire disk or partition. If the disk is physically damaged, you can use the image file to restore the entire disk or any backed-up partition to a working hard disk.
As a backup program for file recovery, Keriver Image is quick and to the point. If you lose a file which does not have a backup, your previously-created disk or partition image can be used with Keriver Image Explorer to extract just the file you need from within the image file.
You can use Keriver Image to clone a computer's operating system, programs, and data files to a new computer or to a new hard disk. While you are restoring a whole disk from an image file to a new hard disk, you can use Keriver Image to move or resize the target partition's location or size. In addition to backup an entire partition or disk to an image file. You can also use Keriver Image to backup individual files and folders.
• Supports Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista(32/64 bits)/Win7(32/64 bits)
• Backs up in Windows or from Keriver Image recovery media.
• Provides the ability to back up the entire contents of hard disks or partitions; The contents are saved as a disk-image file that can later be restored to the hard disk or partition.
• Provides the ability to back up individual files and folders.
• Supports different user-defined compression levels.
• Does not back up page files and hibernation files,decreasing back-up time and reducing the size of your image files.
• Supports incremental back-up and differential back-up, allowing users to backup only the newly-added data in your hard disk.
• Supports scheduled back-up tasks, be available in making real-time full or incremental backups to keep the integrity of your data.
• Verifies back-up image files to ensure the accuracy of your data.
• Allows users to make a bootable recovery CD/DVD or bootable recovery USB Flash Drive which can boot a computer with a corrupted operating system for restoration of the operating system or data.
• Picks up specified point-in-time files from previously-created Image files in Windows.
• Backs up and restores from USB Flash Drive.
• Backs up and restores from Windows Network Places.
• Restores from CDROM Disk.
• Can restore partitions or hard disks to a specified point-in-time.
• Moves or resizes partition while restoring a disk.
• Provides a detailed event log.
• Multi-language support.
Homepage - http://www.keriver.com/