Kerio MailServer v6.7.3 Build 7892 - CRD | 67.6 MB
Secure messaging and collaboration! A single place to manage email, calendar, contacts, notes and tasks. In the office. On the road. At home. Kerio MailServer™ represents a new generation of mail servers designed for corporate networks. To help combat increasing security threats, Kerio MailServer™ offers a wide range of features to keep email from being intercepted, infected by computer viruses, or sent as spam. Kerio MailServer is state-of-the-art secure email server allowing companies to collaborate via email, shared contacts, shared calendars and tasks. The integrated anti-spam and anti-virus protection, email archiving and unattended backup saved customers from having to purchase and install separate expensive add-ons.For small to medium businesses, schools, government and non-profits that need Exchange features, Kerio MailServer offers an easy to install, easy to administer, and cost effective Microsoft Exchange alternative. Kerio MailServer has the most complete collaboration features for mobile devices, cross-platform desktop clients, and web mail. Kerio MailServer is the only Exchange alternative to natively support Microsoft Entourage in Exchange mode. Kerio MailServer is the easiest Exchange alternative to install and setup for organizations that have little or no IT resources.
Kerio MailServer features include encrypted access using SSL, anti-virus and anti-spam protection, native over-the-air handheld synchronization, comfortable webmail interface, connector for Microsoft Outlook and groupware features. Administration is by a separate console application which can be run remotely. There is also a very limited web based administration facility. Messages are stored on the server as individual files with separate index files.
The Kerio MailServer product itself utilizes several open source products, including OpenSSL, SpamAssassin, PHP, and Qt.
* Administration. Uniquely designed for easy deployment and easy administration, Kerio MailServer provides comprehensive features and integrated tools.
* Mobile Email. LinuxWorld Product Excellence AwardKerio MailServer unifies access to email, calendar and contacts by synchronizing wirelessly with smartphones. Supported mobile platforms include Treo with Palm OS, Windows Mobile®, Symbian and BlackBerry.
* Anti-virus protection. Dual anti-virus control provides administrators with the ability to use both the integrated McAfee Anti-Virus and one of several external virus scanning products (Avast, AVG, eTrust, NOD32, Sophos, Symantec, and Clam AV) for stronger protection.
* Anti-spam protection. A combination of content-based SpamAssassin and sender-based anti-spam tools in Kerio MailServer significantly reduces the amount of unwanted email, helping to limit the legal hassles and security risks associated with spam.
* Groupware. As a Microsoft Exchange alternative, Kerio MailServer provides access to shared calendars, shared contacts and email from Microsoft® Outlook, Microsoft Entourage, and Kerio WebMail, while delivering lower TCO and a better overall email management experience for SMBs.
* Kerio WebMail & Kerio WebMail Mini. Two different web-based email clients, one with the look and feel of Microsoft Outlook and the other optimized for viewing email on PDA devices, provide users with both comfort and speed while working from most modern web browsers, including Safari and Firefox.
* Supported operating systems. Kerio MailServer runs on Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista, server and non-server editions, Red Hat Linux, SUSE Linux and Mac OS X. Kerio Outlook Connector for Microsoft Outlook runs on Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista. Kerio MailServer also comes in a Fedora Core 6 virtual appliance.
Changes in Kerio MailServer 6.7.3 - December 7, 2009:
* Server SSL certificate and certification requests (CSR) use 2048bit RSA keys.
- Synchronization of some Nokia mobile phones with integrated Mail for Exchange client failed due to incompatibility in the Mail for Exchange client. This affects Nokia E52, E55, E72, E75, N86 and 6710 Navigator mobile devices.
- RoadSync 4 client was incorrectly identified on some mobile devices.
- The From email address and user name was not overwritten by the server when sending the email from an Phone via ActiveSync.
- NotifySync client synchronization could fail due to incompatibility in the client.
- Apple iCal on Snow Leopard could use an invalid email address when sending meeting request.
- Fixed disabling of AVG 8.5 resident shield when initializing the anti-virus plug-in.
- The service could unexpectedly stop on Linux when using user mapping from the directory service.
- Same user and group email address could cause missing contact in the Global Address List.
Kerio Outlook Connector (Offline Edition):
- Installation on Windows 7 could fail with the "VBScript error" message.
- Fixed rare crash on Outlook start.
Kerio Sync Connector for Mac:
- Contact synchronization sometimes failed on Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard.
- Fixed minor design issues in Firefox 3.5, Safari 4 and Microsoft Internet Explorer 8
Homepage - http://www.kerio.com/kms_home.html