Kaspersky Password Manager is an indispensable tool for the active Internet user.
It fully automates the process of entering passwords and other data into websites and saves the user going to the trouble of creating and remembering multiple passwords.When you use Kaspersky Password Manager to log in, you can rest assured that your data is safe. The software creates exceptionally strong passwords and prevents your login information from being stolen. All confidential data is encrypted and kept in a dedicated database on your computer.
Kaspersky Password Manager makes your web experience safer, quicker and more convenient.
- Secures passwords and personal data in an encrypted vault
- Generates random, strong passwords that are nearly impossible to crack
- Virtual Keyboard uses mouse-clicks instead of traceable key strokes
- Extremely convenient with only one master password for you to remember
- Automatically completes log-ins and long web forms
- Portable version can be saved to a flash drive and safely used on multiple PCs
Secure storage of passwords and personal data
Kaspersky Password Manager securely stores your passwords and personal data in an encrypted vault on your computer. The vault can only be accessed by a master password or other authentication method that you define, ensuring that your passwords are always safe.
Easy website log-in
Kaspersky Password Manager fills logins and passwords automatically. It supports major browsers, including Internet Explorer and Firefox, and Windows applications. So you no longer have to remember all of your usernames and their associated passwords – just one master password.
A choice of authentication methods
Kaspersky Password Manager helps you control access to your password vault with a master password, or by using a flash drive or Bluetooth device, such as your mobile phone. Simply configure your password vault so that it is only available when your mobile phone is connected to your computer via Bluetooth. If you leave your computer and take your phone with you, the vault will lock automatically.
Generation of random, strong passwords
The security of your data depends directly on the strength of your passwords. And many people use similar, if not identical, passwords for multiple accounts, leaving you vulnerable if a single password is cracked. Kaspersky Password Manager can generate random, strong passwords for you that are extremely difficult to crack.
Automatic completion of lengthy forms
Websites often ask you to enter your personal information, such as your full name, date of birth, gender, email address, mailing address and phone number. Kaspersky Password Manager helps you save time by automatically entering this information for you.
Effective protection against keyloggers
A keylogger is a malicious program that can track keystrokes on your computer to illegally capture personal data, such as passwords. Since Kaspersky Password Manager enters passwords without actually using the keyboard, your passwords are protected. And with the Virtual Keyboard feature, you don't even need to use keystrokes to enter your master password.
Protection from phishing attacks
Phishing is a type of hostile activity whereby you're invited to visit a phony, but authentic-looking website in the hopes that you'll divulge account information. Kaspersky Password Manager effectively counters phishing attacks by ensuring that a URL is authentic before logging you on to the website.
New features and improvements:
* Support for Google Chrome
* Secure memos that alllow you to store your personal records securely
* Synchronization with the Portable Version database
* Secure exchange of account details, which allows sharing the login and password with family and friends
* Multilevel authentication, including PIN code authorization for connected USB and Bluetooth devices
* Option to use one account for several websites or applications
* Option to store several banking cards and accounts in one Identity