Kaspersky KryptoStorage v1.0.235 | 20.4Mb
Kaspersky KryptoStorage ensures that your encrypted data stays confidential in the event of malware attacks, unsecure WiFi connections and even if your laptop or storage device is lost or stolen. The encrypted data is only accessible via a strong password that is highly resistant to brute force attacks.
Kaspersky KryptoStorage safeguards your private life from unwelcome attention.
- Encrypts folders and disk partitions to prevent data theft
- New files can be added to encrypted folders or containers at any time
- Containers can be transferred to other storage media and computers
- Encrypts data "on the fly" with full access to the encrypted information
- Limits access to data to prevent unauthorized modification or removal
- Uses AES-128 algorithm for strong encryption
- Allows data to be permanently deleted
- Fully Compatible with Microsoft's new operating system, Windows 7
Unparalleled protection for your data
Kaspersky KryptoStorage ensures that your encrypted data stays confidential in the event of malware attacks, unsecure WiFi connections and even if your laptop or storage device is lost or stolen. Whatever the threat, your personal data remains securely protected against unauthorized access.
Encrypt folders and disk partitions to prevent the theft of valuable data
With Kaspersky KryptoStorage, you can lock your valuable data away in digital containers, protected by the powerful AES-128 strong encryption algorithm. Kaspersky KryptoStorage prevents unauthorized access to your encrypted data.
Add new files to your digital containers at anytime and transfer them quickly and easily to removable storage media or other computers
Once you have created a digital container or an encrypted folder, you can add new files to it at any time you wish. You can copy or move the container itself to a removable storage device or another computer, or even send it via email.
Encrypt data "on the fly" and retain full access to the encrypted data
Once you open the encrypted folder, disk or digital container using your password, you can confidently work with the encrypted data knowing that it is completely inaccessible to cybercriminals.
Restrict access to your encrypted data and protect it from modification or deletion
The encrypted objects are password-protected, so no-one will be able to access or corrupt your data or delete the files you need. Your data is also safe from rogue encryption attacks designed to extort money from the user.
Permanently delete files or folders from your computer
A conventionally deleted file can easily be restored. In the case of a lost or stolen laptop or drive this can leave your confidential information vulnerable. Kaspersky KryptoStorage will permanently delete a file, making recovery absolutely impossible.
Use state-of-the-art encryption technology
Now you don't have to be an IT wizard to encrypt your valuable information. Kaspersky KryptoStorage takes the hard work out of protecting your personal data.
- Processor: Intel Celeron 1GHz or higher
- At least 256MB available RAM
- 5MB free space on the hard drive
Supported operating systems
One of the following 32- or 64-bit versions of MS Windows:
- Microsoft Windows 7
- Microsoft Windows Vista Service Pack 1
- Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack 2
- Microsoft Windows 2003 Server
- Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional Service Pack 4
- Microsoft Windows 2000 Server Service Pack 4