jv16 PowerTools 2010 18.104.22.1684b 1 Portable | 5.10 MB
jv16 PowerTools is the ultimate Windows optimization and tuneup utility suite. The bottom line is that it keeps your computer running smooth and fast and greatly improves its overall stability. The program allows users to remove hidden traces of previously uninstalled software, to clean the Windows registry for optimal performance and stability, and to fix many registry-based problems with a single mouse click. The highly improved multilingual user interface allows the software to be used in all major languages, while automatic backup and safety features make the program very safe to use. jv16 PowerTools is a full Windows optimization utility suite containing 27 different main tools. Each of these tools is carefully crafted with the experience of 10 years of extensive Windows utility and registry cleaning experience to form a solid foundation to a smoother and faster system. jv16 PowerTools 2009 optimizes, repairs and maintains Windows-based PCs making them running fast, safe and free of problems.Even the smallest details in the product have been designed with your ease of use in mind. The Windows Control Panel like user interface and the intuitive graphic tabs for example make the product easy to learn. And, the automatic backup creation makes it safe to use - even if you are learning by trying and make a mistake sometime, you can always just restore the backup created by the program and you're safe again.
With jv16 PowerTools you can:
* Instantly make your Windows run faster and smoother, by disabling certain features which have no useful function and by modifying a few key aspects of the system's behavior.
* Automatically clean your Windows registry from obsolete and unneeded data.
* Automatically fix many kinds of registry errors, such as broken file references.
* Easily uninstall leftover traces of software you have thought you have already uninstalled ages ago.
* Detect and remove unneeded history data and MRU (most recently used) lists that can contain sensitive information about you.
* Locate and delete unneeded files, including temp files and duplicate files.
* And much, much more!
• Clean Windows registry
• Uninstall software
• Optimize Windows
• Improve your privacy
• Recover deleted files
• Safe to use - automatic backup feature
• Multilingual user interface
jv16 PowerTools has main tools:
* Software Uninstaller
* Startup Manager
* Registry Manager
* Registry Cleaner
* Registry Finder
* Registry Find and Replace
* Registry Monitor
* Registry Compactor
* Registry Information
* File Finder
* File Cleaner
* File Organizer
* File Recovery
* Duplicate File Finder
* File Tool
* Directory Finder
* Directory Tool
* Disk Wiper
* Service Manager (New!!)
* System Cleaner
* System Optimizer (New!!)
* Start Menu Tool
* History Cleaner
* Automation Tool
What's New in jv16 PowerTools 2010 22.214.171.1244 Beta 1 (compared to PowerTools 2009):
1. New list component, all the tools now use the same, custom developed list component.
1a. All lists now support Filter Panel, just start typing to open the Filter Panel
1b. All lists have a List Control option in the Right-Click menu, the List Control allows you to do many basic tasks such as remove lines from the list and copy lines to the clipboard.
2. Two User Interfaces: Simple (default) and Advanced. The Simple GUI shows the user less options and features, the Advanced GUI shows everything, similar to PowerTools 2009.
3. Home feature in the Main Window allows you to easily launch the most commonly used tools.
4. "Clean and fix my computer" feature that runs the Registry Cleaner, History/MRU Cleaner and File Cleaner all at the same time.
5. New, 6th generation registry cleaner engine. The entire engine has been redesigned with safety as the number one design goal, and speed as the secondary goal.
6. All the registry features now use a new faster registry access component, it makes many tools, such as the Registry Finder work faster.
6a. Improved 64 bit Registry support. For example, the Registry Info Tool will now show the information for both 32 bit and 64 bit registry views of 64 bit Windows.
7. Improved usability and GUI. Some of these improvements are not yet present in Beta1.
8. Program Debug Tool. When you start the program, all buttons you haven't clicked will show with red font, after you have clicked them they will be shown with a green font. This allows you to see which features you have already tested, and the Program Debug Tool under the Main Window's Debug menu will also list all the non-tested features for you.
9. Beta Release Version system. With PT 2010, we can define if a product version is a Beta Release or not. As Beta1 is a Beta Release, the logging feature is always on and the Debug menu is always visible in the Main Window. To save a Debug Log, just go to the Debug menu in the Main Window and select "Save Debug Log".
10. Re-designed Message Logs. With PT 2009 the Message Logs were windows under the actual tool windows, now they are integrated to the tool windows.
11. Dozens of smaller improvements: Open in RegEdit now highlights the registry entry as well, improved Printing feature, improved Tab graphics, new Preference Saving GUI, faster Duplicate File Finder, Tab Notification icons show if any tabs have non-default settings that can affect the way the tool works, Desktop and other user folders are no longer being skipped as "system directories" by file and directory searching tools such as the File Finder, New Right-Click menu system shows you what features work with selected (checked) items of the list and which work with the highlighted item(s).
Bugs Fixed (since Pre-Beta1):
1. Some tool windows show up so small they cannot be used.
2. Clicking the "Simulation" tab of the File Split tool causes duplicate data to be added to the Simulated Results list.
3. Debug Tool: the Unit testing tool Close button does not turn green when used.
4. Custom Uninstall: when you use Re-analyze, the list's registry data doubles up
5. Anti-Malware Tool: the progress indicator is not wide enough to show many path names.
6. The Progress panel sometimes show up incorrectly positioned.
7. Unit Testing Tool's window opens so small it cannot be used.
8. Debug tool: the tip to users of the simple interface appears regardless of the interface chosen.
9. A progress panel would flicker at the moment a Log Window shows up to a tool window. This is now fixed.
10. There is another hole in the Safety Net: critical registry data of 64 bit Windows can be deleted without the Safety Net saying anything.
11. File Tool's Right-Click menu is automatically closed after a few seconds if the list has between 1 and 200 files.
Other Improvements (since Pre-Beta1):
1. Improved the GUI of the Mass File Renamer.
2. Improved the GUI of the Registry Info tool
3. Added "Select by search word" feature to the List Control (Right-Click menu).
4. Improved the responsiveness and GUI of the Anti-Malware
5. Removed the "add files" features from the Anti-Malware's result window.
6. This version resets the trial counter. If you have run out of trial time with any previous version, this version gives you a new 30 days. Some future beta version will be released with a beta testing license to solve the problem of the trial time running out, and to beta test the licensing scheme.
7. The Registry Info tool is now almost fully working, only the Averages sections are not yet implemented under the Details tabs.
Homepage - http://www.macecraft.com