jv16 PowerTools 2009 220.127.116.119 | 5.78 MB
jv16 PowerTools is the ultimate Windows optimization and tuneup utility suite. The bottom line is that it keeps your computer running smooth and fast and greatly improves its overall stability. The program allows users to remove hidden traces of previously uninstalled software, to clean the Windows registry for optimal performance and stability, and to fix many registry-based problems with a single mouse click. The highly improved multilingual user interface allows the software to be used in all major languages, while automatic backup and safety features make the program very safe to use.
jv16 PowerTools is a full Windows optimization utility suite containing 27 different main tools. Each of these tools is carefully crafted with the experience of 10 years of extensive Windows utility and registry cleaning experience to form a solid foundation to a smoother and faster system. jv16 PowerTools 2009 optimizes, repairs, and maintains Windows-based PCs making them running fast, safe, and free of problems.
• Clean Windows registry
• Uninstall software
• Optimize Windows
• Improve your privacy
• Recover deleted files
• Safe to use - automatic backup feature
• Multilingual user interface
jv16 PowerTools has main tools:
* Software Uninstaller
* Startup Manager
* Registry Manager
* Registry Cleaner
* Registry Finder
* Registry Find and Replace
* Registry Monitor
* Registry Compactor
* Registry Information
* File Finder
* File Cleaner
* File Organizer
* File Recovery
* Duplicate File Finder
* File Tool
* Directory Finder
* Directory Tool
* Disk Wiper
* Service Manager (New!!)
* System Cleaner
* System Optimizer (New!!)
* Start Menu Tool
* History Cleaner
* Automation Tool
Changes in jv16 PowerTools 2009 18.104.22.1689 (31.03.2009):
* Added an option to detach the Message Windows. If detached, you will see only one shared message window that receives all the messages (of all the tools), and that can be moved and resized freely.
* Fixed a few cosmetic bugs introduced by the previous update's new Registry Cleaner result list component.
* Improved the program's debug mode to produce more detailed debug logs, also added a new debug feature called Color Debug System, and the ability to filter the information added to the Debug Log.
* Fixed a bug introduced in the previous update that caused the program to report an error message when starting in 64 bit systems.
* Fixed a bug that caused PowerTools not always to ask whether user wants to rebuild the caches if the user had used Settings > Maintenance > Flush Caches feature.
* Improved the way PowerTools' selection features (e.g. Select All) handles long lists.
* Improved product's Safety Net feature that warns the user if the user attempts to delete any critical system files or registry entries.
* Improved the Registry Cleaner's performance on modern multi-core based PC's.
* Fixed a cosmetic bug from the Registry Cleaner that caused the tool to display the currently selected key's information sometimes wrong in the top panel.
* Fixed a cosmetic bug that caused the File Tool's list of files to flicker during certain operations when processing a large list of files.
* Fixed a rather serious bug that caused the product sometimes not to accept a perfectly valid license file.
* Improved the speed in which the Backup Tool opens, you will notice a clear difference especially if you have many backups.
* Fixed a bug that caused the columns of the Backup Tool to be incorrectly set sometimes.
* Fixed a bug that caused certain tools sometimes to report "nothing selected" error even if you had just selected an item to be, for example, removed.
* Fixed a few non-working Abort buttons.
* Fixed a bug from the Registry Cleaner engine that caused certain errors to be filtered out (i.e. not listed as errors) by one of the engine's safety features.
* Added the following new translations of the product: Danish, French, Italian, Korean, Latvian, Swedish
homepage - http://www.macecraft.com/
*qooy= megaupload, filefactory, easy-share, badongo, depositfiles, load.to