Juniper Network Odyssey Access Client Manager v5.00.12709.0 FIPS Edition | 14.45 MB
Juniper Networks Odyssey Access Client FIPS Edition offers the features demanded by global public and private sector organizations, and incorporates a FIPS 140-2 Level 1 validated cryptographic module.
A specialized edition of the Odyssey Access Client 802.1X client that meets stringent government IT and communications requirements, Juniper Networks Odyssey Access Client FIPS Edition:
* Incorporates a FIPS 140-2 Level 1, Certificate #569 validated (by NIST and the CSE) cryptographic module
* Conforms to FIPS guidelines, using EAP-TLS authentication, 802.11i (WPA2) key derivation, and AES-CCMP data encryption
* Has been accepted into evaluation for conformance to the Common Criteria (ISO/IEC 15408)
* Is compatible with U.S. Department of Defense Common Access Card (CAC) standards and certificates
* Supports the xSec protocol, using 256-bit Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) and Layer 2 header encryption
Feature & Benefit:
*Standards-based platform support - OAC offers simultaneous support for wired and wireless 802.1X deployments and use through a single client as well as popular wired and wireless operating system platforms, most EAP types, and multiple security profiles.
*Connectivity control - OAC provides complete control over secure, safe, and appropriate network connectivity. Can integrate with Juniper Networks Unified Access Control comprehensive network access control solution.
*Easy connections - OAC makes it easy for users to connect and be productive. Users can move seamlessly between networks while maintaining secure connections.
*Cost savings - OAC delivers dramatic savings in training, help desk, and support costs.