Here's a quick update for AudioRefurb, which AudioRefurb allows you to enhance the sound quality of your audio files and apply numerous audio filters such as distortion, delay, reverb, etc. A 31-band graphic equalizer allows very detailed control of the sound of your audio files. All alterations can be exported to new audio files.
Key AudioRefurb features
- Multiple audio control panels to allow you to improve and alter the sound of your audio files.
- Easy-to-apply audio effects and filters, including distortion, delay, reverb, bandpass, etc.
- 31-band graphic equalizer for very detailed control of sound quality.
- Fine tune each audio filter with a variety of detailed controls.
- Export the improved sound of your audio files, ready to go on your iPod.
- Full-featured demo.
- Core Animation integration for an efficient user interface.
- Many pre-configured presets for all audio controls and effects. Easily add and save your own presets.
What's new in AudioRefurb 3.98:
- Added minor extra validation check during initial loading of audio buffers.
Requirements - Intel, OS X 10.7 or later