XenoCoder has done a great job on this software delivering two different patch files for regular and portable installation. This is the best and safest activation you could find on the web.
JRiver Media Center – all-in-one media management app turns any Windows PC into an entertainment hub for complete control of your digital media: Audio, Video, Images, and Television. It connects PC to stereo, TV, remote control devices, digital cameras, scanners, and portable MP3 players. It plays all media, rips, burns, and organizes all your music, images, and video.
New Features in JRiver Media Center 18:
* Car Radio
* Imroved video playback on Android / Gizmo
* AIFF and ALAC encoding
* Improved on screen display (OSD)
* Live television on Library Server clients
* Better video playback on DLNA devices
* Core performance improvements
* Improved audio loopback playback
* Improved online metadata
* Adaptive volume for video playback
* Better support for CUE and SACD ISO files
* Desktop background slideshow
* Subwoofer limiter
* Better support for linked zones with Library Server
* Parametric Equalizer works with channels above 8
* Selectable audio quality for Gizmo playback
Changes in JRiver Media Center 18.0.170:
1. SDK: Added ZoneID, ZoneName, and LinkedZones to MCWS/v1/Playback/Info response.
2. Changed: Pushing ‘Enter’ on a secondary roller in Theater View that switches views will shift the focus to the list.
3. Changed: Red October uses LAV filters version 0.56.1.
4. Changed: Red October HQ uses madVR version 0.86.1.
5. NEW: A saved Play Doctor Playchart allows setting the number of output files to 100, 250, 500, or 1000 (previously it was locked at 100).
6. Changed: When a JPEG has no tags, no IPTC tag will be written instead of an empty IPTC tag.
7. Fixed: When a CUE file pointed to a missing WAV file, it would lead to problems.
8. Fixed: MC passed some incorrect parameters to some OpenCable television devices.
JRiver Media Center 18.0.170 Final XenoCoder
Download from Extabit | Uploaded | Turbobit