JRiver Media Center – All-in-one media management app turns any Windows PC into an entertainment hub for complete control of your digital media.
JRiver Media Center 17.0.165 Final Multilingual
Final update comes with many new changes and improvements. Follow the article to find more about them. There's a common patch for thr 17. version of this app around the web however i didn't want to icnlude it. Let's say it gets detected as malicious by so many AV programs. Pre-activated version is included on this post meaning you just need to install it. Already registered. Have fun!
JRiver Media Center Features:
* Native support of DirectShow DSP filters
* Audiophile – WASAPI exclusive output using high-end USB DACs
* Audiophile – Added ability to play files from memory instead of disk
* Audiophile – Support for high end USB DAC’s with WASAPI
* Headphone DSP makes listening more natural and comfortable.
* /SoundcardSwitch command for the launcher (MC14.exe), allows soundcard selection on Vista and W7
* 3D album view adjusts text size to display more tracks when necessary
* 3D album view allows playing, adding, shuffling, and adding as next to play
* Image Preview allows zoom from a thumbnail to rotate, delete, compare, edit, and more
* Image thumbnail frames (optional)
* Photoshop PSD file support
* Single command copy / send to an editor like Photoshop, and stack new image with original
* Video tagging using sidecar files
* Chapter Support for MKV and MP4
* Chapters added to On Screen Display
* Info Panel displays metadata
* Added new “watched” column to metadata
* EPG can automatically retrieve XMLTV data
* Automatic correlation of XML channel names and MC channel names
* Info Panel displays metadata, including TV program art
* TV program art from YADB
* Watch Hulu and YouTube from Theater View
* Customizable nested views in Theater View
* Customizable File Info panel to display metadata
* Speed and quality enhancements
* Custom backgrounds
* Touch screen support
* On screen clock
Remotes and Servers
* Wiki articles: Remotes and Servers
* Remote Relay using IR transceivers for controlling a set top box or receiver
* Remote Setup Wizard
* Media Center Remote learning and blasting
* Media Center can connect to another Media Center to act as a remote (TRemote)
* New HID remote control plug-in — supports shortcuts with keyboard, mouse, & gamepad
* Remote control with REST based Web Service Interface in Library Server
* Library Server supports read and write to allow for shared, multi-user database access
* DLNA added to the UPnP Server
* Library Server clients can write changes back to server
* Library Server connections allow playback on server as Playing Now zones
Compatible with Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7, & Home Server.
New Features in JRiver Media Center 17:
* Carnac — auto-tagging engine that fills in missing information about files by using the filename, codec, and other known information
* DSD bitstreaming over ASIO
* File system manager that better handles connecting to mapped network drives, detecting missing UNC paths, and more
* Theater View television guide browsing improvements (grid-style view, search, backdrops from TheTVDB, etc.)
* Blu-ray title selection
* Improved DVB TV scanning
* Gapless iTunes encoded MP3 playback
* Expression language improvements (IfElse(…), etc.)
* DVD playback over Library Server
* Image orientation field
* Improved search so that it views more fields and gives better suggestions
* Faster loading of the database
* Commercial skipping
* Television program guide view backdrops in Theater View
Changes in JRiver Media Center 17.0.165 (04/06/2012):
1. Fixed: Adding a new column to a list by right-clicking the header could sometimes cause the column to appear as the last column instead of at the right-click location.
2. Changed: Lossy M4A and AAC files will show a bitdepth of “16″ (what the source probably was) in the library instead of “64″ (what the decoder outputs).
3. Changed: During rapid key repeats, the Theater View selection bubble will move instantly to the destination instead of animating (when three or more moves occur in less than 300ms).
4. Changed: Tuned the thumbnail drop shadow border.
5. Fixed: Incorrect information about the audio parameters of a video file were being sent via DLNA when a file was being sent unconverted. Might have caused audio stuttering and/or unplayable audio for videos on some renderers.
6. Fixed: Matroska containers were being sent in the content directory (and while being pushed) with the wrong mimetype and DLNA flags when not being converted. This will fix problems playing mkvs on devices that can play them natively (WDTV, etc).
7. Fixed: Pause button on remote not working during Netflix playback. Also sizing of image was wrong since Netflix changed the UI.
Homepage – http://www.jrmediacenter.com
1-) Unpack / Just install the program.
2-) It's pre-activated & registered already.
3-) Enjoy it!