Are you taking notes a lot and are you fed up with having to search for all your information in many single documents? Would you like to try something that helps you in your everyday document management? You have come to the right place! Super Diary is a powerful multi-purpose program for your daily document management, private or business. It will soon become indespensable for you - it sure has for me!. The program's main purpose is organizing and collecting text documents (and audio clips), but there is a lot more to discover in this program.
Write a Journal / Log / Diary
Super Diary - Notes Section Write your daily notes with the diary program, using a sophisticated word processor, style sheets, images, tables and hyperlinks. Each day can have an unlimited number of entries, organized in folders and subfolders inside a tree view on the left hand side of the editor. Open as many documents as you like at the same time (organized with tabs on the bottom of the document view). You can even open the same document several times and work on different sections at the same time!
Import existing text documents in *.doc, *.docx, *.rtf, *.html and *.txt format. Export your entries in *.doc, *.docx, *.rtf, *.html and *.txt and also *.pdf format, without using an external program. You can print or export several entries into one new document, with optional title / date information and page numbers.
* Insert multiple entries for each day and attach a title to each one
* Organize your entries in a calendar tree and/or in a folders and subfolders
* Use a powerful editor with text formatting, colors, alignment, indent, tabulators...
* Undo and redo, bullet/numbered lists, indenting
* Configurable style sheets and style brush (to copy style to another paragraph)
* Insert resizable images - anchored to a paragraph or floating
* Insert hyperlinks and tables
* Create and use an unlimited number of templates for your entries
Collect and organize your Notes
The notes section is able to organize documents that are not connected to a specific date. The entries can be organized inside folders and subfolders, like in the journal section. You can create new folders and subfolders, rename and delete them and move your entries around in the tree structure. Taking and finding information has never been more intuitive and practical - now you can have all your scattered documents all in one program! Just press the shortcut (user-definable) and the program shows up and hides in the system tray, when you don't need it anymore.