Jetico’s leading-edge BestCrypt Volume Encryption is an evolved class of disk encryption products that allows users to encrypt:
- Modern volumes residing on a number of physical disk devices, such as: Spanned, Striped, Mirrored, RAID-5 volumes.
- Windows 8 Storage Spaces.
- Old MS-DOS style disk partitions.
- Encrypt System and Boot Volumes
- Support for UEFI-based Computers
- Secure Boot Included
- Encrypt RAID and All Types of Volumes Residing on Fixed and Removable Disks
- Pre-Boot Authentication
- Supports Tokens for Secure Hardware Storage of Encryption Keys
-Two-Factor Authentication with Removable Disk Drives
- User-Friendly Encryption
- Option to Boot Encrypted Volumes only from Trusted Network
- Supports Trusted Platform Module (TPM) for Unattended Reboot
- Secure Hibernation
- Rescue Functions to Decrypt Volumes in Emergency Case
1) Start setup but do not install any licenses during setup
2) When setup is done do not reboot your computer yet
3) Use our keygen to patch bcfmgr.exe and generate a license file (note: keygen will generate the keyfile into same dir where you have used the patch)
5) After reboot done Start "BestCrypt Control Panel" and use your license file when asked for registration.
6) All done.
Jetico BestCrypt Volume Encryption 3.60.15 - Uploaded - RapidGator