What's New in Version 2.0.6
** Brand New Version and UI **
- New document based interface for interacting directly with your scripts. Run jsHint, make updates, and save changes before compression so that your script will be valid.
- New jsHint window shows you exactly where problems where your script are.
- Line number highlighting assists with corrections.
- Two compression engines for the best choice of magnification and obfuscation.
- YUI minifier respects ! modifier to not remove comment.
- File size and compression ratio fields that show the size of your script before and after compression.
- Undo and Redo your compression so that you can see how various changes impact your script.
- Quick copy button so you can copy and paste compressed text quickly between files.
- Latest jsHint tweaks for script checking.
- New Growl library will show messages even if Growl is not installed!
- Full screen support with Lion.
- Added Snow Leopard support back to the application.