JAM Software release the new updated version of TreeSize Professional including 32-bit and 64-bit versions.
TreeSize Professional is a powerful and flexible hard disk space manager for all Windows versions and client/server versions currently supported by Microsoft. Native 64 Bit support makes sure that available memory will never pose a restriction - not even on the largest systems. More than 87,000 customers trust TreeSize.
Why TreeSize Professional:
- Manage and clean up disk space efficiently
- Visualize disk usage
- Detailed analysis, right down to the lowest directory levels
- Find and remove redundant files
- Numerous export and reporting options
- The versatile duplicate file search
Manage disk space and scan your hard disks
Find out which folders are the largest on your drives and recover precious disk space. Use TreeSize as a hard disk cleanup tool: find space hogs and remove them. Graphical analyses provide a quick visualization of disk space usage. TreeSize Professional shows you folder size and allocated disk space as well as owner and permissions, the last access date, the NTFS compression rate, and much more information for selected folders or drives.
Search for Redundant Files
The integrated versatile file search helps you find old, big, temporary, and duplicate files on drives, entire servers or the entire network. Search results can be moved, deleted or exported to a ZIP file.
Print, Export, or Compare Results
You can print detailed reports and charts or export the collected data to many different formats such as XML, XLS, TXT, CSV and many more. Compare XML reports or take shapshots of your disk space usage to track its development over time.
The application has an intuitive Explorer-like user interface and supports drag and drop operations. It is fast, multi-threaded, and supports Unicode- and NTFS-specific features. TreeSize Professional can be started from the context menu of every folder or drive.
What's new in version 126.96.36.1994:
- Bugfix: On some very strictly configured systems the installer ran into an error when it tried to load a DLL from the user's TEMP folder. This is no longer the case.
- Bugfix: On server systems, text entered in the folder dropdown box (top left of the main window) was cleared sometimes. This issue has been corrected.
- Bugfix: On Windows Server 2008 the feature "Compare with Snapshot" works properly again.
- Bugfix: The "Find" dialog in the directory tree now respects the current sort order when searching.
- Bugfix - File Search: When using the "Check If" feature and specifying a pattern that is already in the list, the check-marking of the matching items now works as expected.
- Bugfix - File Search: In rare cases an error occurred when deleting a pattern from the Custom File Search. This issue had been fixed.
- Bugfix - File Search: The Custom File Search user interface now scales better on high-dpi monitors.
- Bugfix - File Search: The progress dialog for the deduplication now show more realistic values.
- A few minor fixes and improvements have been incorporated.
Thanks to sternog.