Here's the latest full retail update of TreeSize Professional including both 32, 64bit updates..
TreeSize Professional is a powerful and flexible hard disk space manager for all Windows versions and client/server versions currently supported by Microsoft. Native 64 Bit support makes sure that available memory will never pose a restriction - not even on the largest systems. More than 87,000 customers trust TreeSize.
Why TreeSize Professional:
- Manage and clean up disk space efficiently
- Visualize disk usage
- Detailed analysis, right down to the lowest directory levels
- Find and remove redundant files
- Numerous export and reporting options
- The versatile duplicate file search
Manage disk space and scan your hard disks
Find out which folders are the largest on your drives and recover precious disk space. Use TreeSize as a hard disk cleanup tool: find space hogs and remove them. Graphical analyses provide a quick visualization of disk space usage. TreeSize Professional shows you folder size and allocated disk space as well as owner and permissions, the last access date, the NTFS compression rate, and much more information for selected folders or drives.
Search for Redundant Files
The integrated versatile file search helps you find old, big, temporary, and duplicate files on drives, entire servers or the entire network. Search results can be moved, deleted or exported to a ZIP file.
Print, Export, or Compare Results
You can print detailed reports and charts or export the collected data to many different formats such as XML, XLS, TXT, CSV and many more. Compare XML reports or take shapshots of your disk space usage to track its development over time.
The application has an intuitive Explorer-like user interface and supports drag and drop operations. It is fast, multi-threaded, and supports Unicode- and NTFS-specific features. TreeSize Professional can be started from the context menu of every folder or drive.
What's new in version 126.96.36.1992:
- Bugfix: TreeSize no longer shows an error message on startup if no valid "My Documents" folder exists for the current user.
- Bugfix: A very rare bug has been fixed: Installation keys are no longer detected as invalid if the letter "O" was entered instead of the digit zero.
- Bugfix - File Search: TreeSize does not show an error message any more on systems that have no support for mobile devices installed.
- Bugfix - File Search: On mobile devices sometimes the file extensions were missing in file names. This is no longer the case
- Bugfix - File Search: TreeSize no longer shows an error message in certain time zones (e.g. UTC+8) when starting the search.
- A few minor fixes and improvements have been incorporated.
Thanks to sternog.