Here's the latest full retail update of TreeSize Professional including both 32, 64bit updates..
TreeSize Professional is a powerful and flexible hard disk space manager for Windows 8/7/Vista/XP or Windows Server 2012/2008/2003 (32 or 64 Bit). Native 64 Bit support makes sure that available memory will never pose a restriction - not even on the largest systems. From Windows Vista/Server 2008 onwards TreeSize provides a ribbon user interface.
Why TreeSize Professional:
- Manage and clean up disk space efficiently
- Visualize disk usage
- Detailed analysis, right down to the lowest directory levels
- Find and remove redundant files
- Numerous export and reporting options
- The versatile duplicate file search
Manage disk space and scan your hard disks
Find out which folders are the largest on your drives and recover precious disk space. Use TreeSize as a hard disk cleanup tool: find space hogs and remove them. Graphical analyses provide a quick visualization of disk space usage. TreeSize Professional shows you folder size and allocated disk space as well as owner and permissions, the last access date, the NTFS compression rate, and much more information for selected folders or drives.
Search for Redundant Files
The integrated versatile file search helps you find old, big, temporary, and duplicate files on drives, entire servers or the entire network. Search results can be moved, deleted or exported to a ZIP file.
Print, Export, or Compare Results
You can print detailed reports and charts or export the collected data to many different formats such as XML, XLS, TXT, CSV and many more. Compare XML reports or take shapshots of your disk space usage to track its development over time.
The application has an intuitive Explorer-like user interface and supports drag and drop operations. It is fast, multi-threaded, and supports Unicode- and NTFS-specific features. TreeSize Professional can be started from the context menu of every folder or drive.
What's new in version 18.104.22.1686:
- Bugfix: An issue that could cause incomplete Excel exports has been resolved.
- Bugfix: Editing a previously saved task in the scheduler dialog will now update all fields under "Options" correctly.
- Bugfix: Sometimes text was copied to the clipboard incompletely. This problem no longer occurs.
- Bugfix: The responsiveness of the user interface during large exports including MD5 checksums has been improved.
- Bugfix: Minor improvements regarding the presentation of the charts have been incorporated.
- Bugfix - File Search: The performance of the File Search has been improved.
- Bugfix - File Search: Excluding a file or folder from the search results will now create a permanent exclude filter.
- Bugfix - File Search: The automatic deletion of search results via the command line argument /MOVETO "Recycle Bin" now works as expected again.
- Several minor improvements and fixes have been included.