changelog tl;dr, readmore for info
Jagged Alliance - Back in Action v1.12 Update info:
- Added hard difficulty level as option on game start. Modifies enemy strength, income and starting funds.
- Added tactical mode as option on game start.
- Enemies have to be revealed via line of sight in tactical mode.
- Sound sources are marked in tactical view as well as on the minimap
- Added two new achievements for tactical mode and higher difficulty.
- Added option to level recruited militia via location UI on the world map.
- Added options to distribute militia via location UI on the world map (evenly across all locations, focused on single location)
- Added sector inventory, accessible via Character Detail Screen
- Always accessible in friendly sectors
- Automatically includes all containers that have been opened and all enemy drops that have been spotted by the player
- Accessible for militia recruitment and trading with NPCs
- Added item exchange via Drag & Drop in Character Details Screen. Illegible mercs are marked red. Within hostile sectors mercs need to be within 5m distance to be able to exchange items.
- Stamina is reduced when returning to the strategic map when squads travelled great distances in the tactical view
- Current ammo saved for each weapon, weapons are unloaded when being handed over to militia. Militia will hand weapons back unloaded to prevent players cheating ammo via the militia equip screen
- NPC Traders restock their inventory over time (rules can be modified via characters.txt)
- Targeting line indicates best range of weapon and chance to hit via color from green (good) to red (bad)
- Camera scrolling possible by moving the cursor to the border of the screen
- Polnish language added
- Fixed some exploits that allowed to duplicate items via item exchange
- Fixed bugs in squad selection via list on world map
- Fixed regeneration of HP on world map, HP lost due to wounds takes longer to regenerate
- Added missing text for Raider’s hiring dialogue
Balancing Changes and Tweaks
- Added grenade launcher ammo to containers in some locations in the world
- Added grenade launcher ammo to the stock of some local traders
- Slightly decreased accuracy of snipers when prone
- Tweaked enemy attributes to adjust aim time in combat
- Tweaked enemy perception to accommodate introduction of Line of Sight
- Enemies do not drop additional ammo but only the ammo they have left in their weapon
- Enemy area defenders swap random positions to make the game less predictable in tactical mode (interval can be modified via templatesAIdescription.txt)
- Reduced chance of friendly fire between enemies
- State of tanks is stored outside of levels
- Destroyed tanks only respawn if the location still belongs to the enemy after 24 hours
- Location of Limited Edition DaHonko Flakes is now randomized
1. Unpack release
2. Run Jagged.Alliance.Back.in.Action.v1.12.Update.exe
4. Copy the cracked content from the SKIDROW folder to the main install folder and overwrite
5. Play the game
6. Support the companies, which software you actually enjoy
Use Launcher.exe, included with the cracked content on the DVD, for setting language of your choice.
You don't need to have any of the previous updates installed, as this update is featuring all previous updated content.
Download from Extabit
Uploaded.to Share-Online Bayfiles Rapidshare