WinApp | J.River Media Center 16.0.72 Final | 25.37 MB
J.River Media Center is a great tool that allows you to control your home entertainment hardware using just a remote. This application also comes with an easy to use interface which means everybody can use it without encountering any problems. Music, photos, and video YOUR way - all from a single software program! Connect your PC to your home entertainment hardware and control it all with a remote! Load your music on your iPod while you watch TV! All with one easy-to-use program - MEDIA CENTER! J.River Media Center has a new user interface designed to make it even easier to organize, find and play your digital files, and to connect to hardware devices.
All-in-one media management app turns any Windows PC into an entertainment hub for complete control of your digital media. It connects PC to stereo, TV, remote control devices, digital cameras, scanners, and portable MP3 players. It plays all media, rips, burns, and organizes all your music, images, and video. J.River Media Center encodes and plays all popular media formats. Powerful utilities include Media Server for streaming music and images to remote PCs.
1. NEW: MP4 plugin supports AAC radio / streaming using the buffering reading system used by MP3.
2. NEW: MP4 plugin supports Icy metadata when playing AAC radio so track names, artists, etc. appear.
3. Changed: Settings for hardware accelerated graphics are in Options > General > Video Card (used by Theater View, image playback, 3d views, 3d visualizations).
4. NEW: Added 'Automatic' hardware acceleration option which takes the video card into account when configuring graphics options.
5. Changed: 'Automatic' hardware acceleration mode disables full screen anti-aliasing for Intel H67 onboard video to workaround black screen issues
6. Changed: Updated Russian translation file (thanks to Vladimir).
7. Changed: Over-the-air EPG scanning option is removed for DVB-T television tuners (it was never implemented).
8. Fixed: Pause button wasn't working right during Netflix playback.
9. Fixed: Disabling "Options > Media Network > Use Media Network to share this library and enable DLNA" would incorrectly uncheck all DLNA functions, so reenabling the option would leave DLNA off.
10. Fixed: Disabling Media Network would leave the SSDP responder running until the program was restarted.