J.River Media Center 16.0.54 Beta | 25,23 MB
J.River Media Center – Media Center. Plays most popular audio and video formats, including MP3, audio CD and DVD, can convert CD-audio tracks in WAV, MP3, copy to your hard disk vinyl discs and cassettes, as well as create an audio-CD, and for all of these functions, the program has many configurable parameters. Besides, there are very good and powerful in its capabilities organizer of multimedia files, mediaredaktor, equalizer, built-in DSP and convenient scheduler for automating processes playing / recording, as well as support for remote control. From the optional, but nice features – becoming almost a standard for “decent” programs can change the appearance using skins, mini-player mode and the “TV”.
What's New in This Release:
- Fixed: Rare deadlock when searching for DLNA devices and a previously found device was not found.
- Fixed: Corrupt JPEG files could take a long time to analyze.
- Fixed: On Windows XP, watching some types of network drives with auto-import could cause deadlocks when stopping auto-import.
- SDK: Added MCWS/v1/Television/SeekInformation function that is used by television playback from a client to provide faster seeking.
- Optimized: Revised split file engine used by television to use ranged requests when possible to improve library server client performance.
- NEW: On screen position indicator for video playback (video, television, DVD) when in Fast Forward or Rewind mode.
- Fixed: Some WAV tags could cause problems.
- Optimized: Reduced the amount of network traffic when playing television with a library server client.
Home Page - http://www.jrmediacenter.com/