J. River Media Center 15.0.32 Beta (+RUS) | 17.55 Mb
Music, photos, and video YOUR way - all from a single software program! Connect your PC to your home entertainment hardware and control it all with a remote! Load your music on your iPod while you watch TV! All with one easy-to-use program - MEDIA CENTER! J.River Media Center has a new user interface designed to make it even easier to organize, find and play your digital files, and to connect to hardware devices. All-in-one media management app turns any Windows PC into an entertainment hub for complete control of your digital media. It connects PC to stereo, TV, remote control devices, digital cameras, scanners, and portable MP3 players. It plays all media, rips, burns, and organizes all your music, images, and video. MC encodes and plays all popular media formats. Powerful utilities include Media Server for streaming music and images to remote PCs.
Complete Feature List
Collect, Organize and Play™
Music, Images and Video in one program with all the tools to manage and enjoy them. All the ripping, burning, importing, playlisting, and syncing you expect from a jukebox application, and much, much more...
• Supports over 80 media file formats
• Create custom Playlists and Smartlists from your media library
• Rips and encodes to WMA, OGG, APE, MP3, FLAC and more
• Freeware CD and DVD data burning
• Support for popular MP3 devices, including iPod®, Creative® and SanDisk® players
• Leading edge organization and customization options
• Selectable skins and Slim View with cool translucent effect
• Search, download and play rich content from Google Video/Images, YouTube and SHOUTcast - all without leaving the application
• Support for PlaysForSure devices and music subscription services
• Unique Action Window for a quick route to tasks such as burn, tag or handheld sync.
• Theater View fullscreen mode for the 10-foot interface experience. Browse media on your TV
• Media Mode buttons for fast access to media type: music, photos, videos
• Integrated CD labeler for printing custom labels and covers
• Podcast support, including one click subscriptions
• pix01 photo and video gallery feature. Create, upload and share photo and video albums on the web - for free!
• Powerful, flexible burning engine - multiple burns, split large files across discs
• Fast and efficient file tagging system
• Automatic folder monitoring and import of newly added files
• Mouse wheel zooming and panning for pictures, video, DVD and TV
• Customizable View schemes -- Best file organization of any jukebox
• Freeform Mini View skins
• Support for Standard View skins
• Support for Winamp 2 skins
• 40+ visualizations, and support for White Cap and the latest G-Force visualizations
• New Display View mode
• Remote control support
• Cross-fading and gapless playback
• Media Server -- Home networking
• Replay Gain (volume leveling)
• In-line file property editing
• Plug-in support, including third-party plug-ins
• Web TV and radio
• Find CD retailer search
• Online Artist info search
• Visualization Studio - create and save your own visualizations
• Media Scheduler
• Integrated Download Manager
• DSP/EQ Studio
• Media Editor for editing sound files
• Broadcast and cable TV (with tuner card)
• DVD playback and recording
• Digital image organization and tagging
• 3D visualizations
• Flexible database that allows unlimited new fields to be added
• Cover View -- shows album art/image for each track or CD or DVD
• TV recording and instant-replay, Pause, Resume, FFWD, REW
• Pane View and Tag mode for the easy selection and tagging of files
• Integrated music/image slideshow
• Preset Smartlists -- 1 hour of random music, Last 100 tracks played, etc.
• ASIO Playback
• Multi-Zone Playback
• Web or FTP upload of media files
• TiVo Home Media Option support for music and images. Enjoy your Playlists through TiVo
• Support for Universal Plug 'n' Play devices e.g. Media streamers
• Document support with full text searching/indexing
• Basic image editing
• Multi-Zone Synchronization
• Split View feature - Open Library and Playing Now windows together
• Freeware Integrated support for Audible™ audiobook store
• Freeware File transfer support for Sony PlayStation Portable™
Changes in J.River Media Center 15.0.32
1. Fixed: While importing videos or generating thumbnails MC caused some third-party application windows to flash repeatedly, if JRWorker used Enhanced Video Renderer.
2. Changed: Much improved 'Change Subscription' dialog in Performer Store.
3. Changed: Added 'ASX' link next to items with WebPlay for improved Windows Mobile support.
4. Changed: When closing the options dialog with the 'X', the user is prompted for whether they want to save or discard changes.
5. Fixed: Performer Store login was broken since build 30.
6. Fixed: Clicking a column header in the bottom file list of a library view with the top list focused could cause changes to be discarded.
7. Fixed: When grouped, the view header menu for the bottom list in a library view would say 'Sort By' when it should have said 'Sort Inside Groups By'.
8. NEW: Added support for AC3 / DTS pass through when using the J. River audio renderer.
9. Changed: The smart number handler that makes 5 sort before 10 (even though 5 sorts before 1 alphabetically) only handled up to 32-bit integers; now handles up to 64-bit integers.
10. Fixed: When playing audio in J. River audio engine (using DirectShow filters), MC output white noise if no decoder was selected by user, or if user-selected decoder's output was SPDIF.
11. Fixed: Audio played in J. River audio engine (using DirectShow filters) could be played at the wrong speed in some cases.
12. Changed: DSP Studio Filter feature for video playback is removed. Users needing to use DSP studio in video should use J. River Audio Renderer directly. J. River Audio Renderer is selected in Tools > Options > Video > Audio for Video, DVD, & Television > Playback device (set it to "Same as device used in audio playback").
13. Changed: DLNA flags for WMA files.
14. Changed: Cover Art handling for image and video files in the DLNA server.
Home Page -