IVT BlueSoleil 8.0.370.0 | 59.06 Mb
BlueSoleil is one of the most popular Bluetooth PC software in the industry. Due to its great features, that are innovative, very easy-to-use, and also interoperable, it has accumulated order of 25 million copies by the first quarter of 2008 around the world.
Here are some key features of "BlueSoleil":
· Support VoIP;
· Transfer files from/to mobiles phones;
· Call your contacts though Skype with Bluetooth headset;
· Wireless access Internet anywhere, anytime, even on moving;
· Listen to music stored in the PC using a Bluetooth wireless headset anywhere in the range;
· Push pictures from a Bluetooth Digital Camera to the PC without any cable connection;
· Print a file using a Bluetooth printer even in another room without any cable connection;
· Use Bluetooth wireless keyboard and mouse to control the PC;
· Exchange or synchronize personal information, name cards etc with other laptops, PDAs or mobile phones;
· Support Windows muti-user.
· CPU: 600MHz or above
· RAM: 128M or above
· Screen: 800*600 or above
· Display: Adapter True Color 16bits or above
What's New in This Release:
· Backup/restore phone’s contacts on computer.
· View phone’s contacts on computer.
· Edit/delete/upload contacts.
· -Type and send SMS from your computer.
· -View/backup/delete SMS on Bluetooth phones.
Auto Dial-up Networking:
· -Gets service provider information from phones.
· -Sets the dial-up parameters automatically.
· Serial Number license supported.
· Send contents from web browser to Bluetooth device function supported.
· Open APIs for 3rd part.
· “Send to” function. Right-click a selected file in Explorer, to send the file to other Bluetooth
· devices via the “Send to” popup menu.
· “Send by Bluetooth” and “set as default” functions in Microsoft Outlook.
· “Create desktop shortcut “function. You can create shortcuts for devices and services on the desktop by right-clicking the device or service icon. The shortcut can also be created by dragging a device or a service icon and dropping to desktop.
Supported Bluetooth Phones
All Bluetooth phones based on Symbian S60 .
All Bluetooth phones based on Windows Mobile 5.0/6.0 .
Most of Bluetooth phones from Nokia, Moto, Sony Ericsson, Samsung, HTC/Dopod, LG, and BlackBerry etc.
BlueSoleil 8 Mobile uses a new method, computer-bundle license mechanism, for license control, instead of checking hardware license key in Bluetooth chipset. This new method does not limited Bluetooth chipset, thus supporting more Bluetooth computer then before, e.g. Lenovo Thinkpad notebooks, which uses Broadcom Bluetooth chipsets.
Home Page - http://www.ivtcorporation.com/