the highest rated Video Converter in the App Store with over 530 five star ratings.
iVI will convert and import video files into iTunes or iMovie with a simple drag and drop. iVI will identify TV Shows and Movies and add metadata automatically such as poster artwork, episode details, cast lists etc. iVI will format the video for all Apple platforms automatically including Mac, AppleTV, AppleTV 2, iPad, iPhone and iPod. iVI supports surround sound, multiple audio tracks (for various languages) and subtitles too.
Converted files can be imported directly into iTunes or saved for further video editing.
IVI v3.1 MacOSX Retail-CORE
Supported video formats include AVI, MKV, MTS, M2TS, FLV, AVCHD, MOD, TOD, MTS, M2TS, 3GP, MP4, MPG and most videocam formats.
Features include -
- Movie and TV Show information is found on the internet automatically and added to your shows before they are placed in iTunes
- iVI will convert multiple audio channels in the file including various languages and surround sound and these are accessible from Quicktime, Apple TV, iPhone etc.
- iVI supports SRT, VobSub, PGS, SSA/ASS subtitles from the source file or external files and these are accessible from iTunes, Quicktime, Apple TV, iPhone etc.
- iVI can scan your folders at regular intervals and automatically convert files it finds and insert the video into iTunes
- iVI allows you to update your existing mac compatible files with new show information (meta-data) from the Internet such as show descriptions, cast lists, poster art all for display in iTunes or from the desktop without the need to reconvert
- iVI provides a selection of poster art to choose from...
- PLEASE NOTE : iVI will not convert files protected with DRM or import DVDs. Please ensure you own the files you convert with iVI
What's New in Version 3.1
Improvements in version 3.1 -
• Improved detection of subtitle encoding
• Support for SSA/ASS subtitles
• Show names with dates rather than series and episode numbers are detected correctly
• User can select the bitrate for stereo audio conversion
Fixes in version 3.1 -
• Improved stability
• Fixes to rules engine
• Issue where iVI fails to open is fixed