Ispirer SQLWays 4.0 Build 64 | 31.5 MB
SQLWays is innovative database migration software converting database structure and data between IBM DB2, Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, Sybase, MySQL, Pervasive.SQL and other database management systems. It supports migration of tables, constraints, indexes, views, stored procedures, functions and triggers.
Complete, Functionality-Rich and Adaptive
• Transfers data including LOB (images, binary data, formatted text) and Spatial (GIS) data and converts tables (default values, null and identity properties, check and unique constraints, primary and foreign keys, comments), indexes, views, triggers, stored procedures and functions
• Offers powerful capabilities for data type conversion that can be specified on the global level applicable for all tables and on the local level, for each table individually, taking into account different maximum length limits of identical data types in different databases.
• Resolves reserved word and identifier conflicts
• Makes possible renaming each database object and table column Flexible, Open and Extensible Migration Process
• Uses the export/import process that provides the most flexible capabilities for managing migration
• Allows migrating between geographically divided databases
• Uses open formats facilitating customization and extension of migration tasks
• Exports database structures to SQL scripts and data to ASCII text files (CSV, SQL INSERT statements, TAB-delimited, fixed length and other formats).
• Provides you with a wizard-driven user interface that makes migration easy
• Allows you to automate migration process with the help of the SQLWays command line tool Migration to Multiple Database Platforms
• Makes possible migration of databases to IBM DB2, Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, Sybase and MySQL on different platforms
• Supports a variety of database versions, not being limited to the latest versions only
• Uses high-performance native database tools to import data
• Data export and transformation modules written in C/C++
» Server-Side Business Logic Migration
» Converts stored procedures, functions, packages and triggers
Database Schema Migration
» Converts tables, indexes, views, NULL, default values, primary and foreign keys, unique and check constraints, identity columns, synonyms, comments and other database objects and properties.
» Supports all data types including large objects (LOB) and uses high performance tools for data transfer
SQL Scripts and Database API
» Facilitates SQL scripts conversion and database access code in C/C++, C#, Java, VB and 4GL applications
Homepage - www.ispirer.com