iScrapbook is the #1 scrapbooking application for Macintosh. It's designed for both novice and professional scrapbookers. iScrapbook manages the entire scrapbooking process from page design to album organization.
includes everything you need to digitally scrapbook on your Mac. It includes a class-leading assortment of design tools, drawing shapes, artwork, templates, and more.
What's New in Version 3.3.2
• Fixed a distorted display problem that sometimes occurred when scrolling the album/page views under Lion
• Fixed a problem where certain button icons would appear fuzzy
• Moved iScrapbook Library from the Documents folder to the Application Support folder
• Added message in New Page and New Album choosers to let user know that templates aren't available for all page sizes
• Fixed problem where cropped images couldn't be flipped
• Fixed problem hiding iScrapbook when a page needed saving
• Fixed problem where an image copied to the system clipboard couldn't be pasted
• Fixed problem displaying thumbnail for a 2-page spread if the album size wasn't square
• Fixed problem that would sometimes cause the Smart Inspector to disappear
• Fixed problem resizing an album
• Fixed a problem where the selected page was always marked as modified under Lion