Iota-Calc 1.8.6 | 6.25 Mb
iota-calc is a useful programmer's calculator.
· Binary, Octal, Decimal, Hexadecimal, Booleans, Characters, UTF-8 (out only), and UTF-16 (out only)
· Convert automatically between these types in your expression with the keyboard, a button, or a contextual menu.
Operators and Functions:
· Standard: Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division, Modulus, Power, Square Root
· Grouping: Parenthesis
· Variables: Previous Answer
· Bitwise: complement, and, or, xor, shift left, shift right
· Comparators: equals, less than, greater than, less than or equal, greater than or equal
· Logical: and, or, and not
· Trigonometric: Sine, Cosine, Tangent, Arc-Sine, Arc-Cosine, Arc-Tangent, Degrees To Radians, Radians to Degrees
· Other: Min, Max, Round, Ceiling, Floor, Absolute Value, Sign
· Supports a rich expression format, which is in most cases identical to what you would type in your programming language.
· Support for adding unlimited numbers of variables.
· Built-in debugger that lets you see the expression simplified step by step.
· Debugger Back-step lets you backup as many steps as you like so that you can replay critical operations.
· C/C++ operator precedence
· Mouse optional, all calculator commands and functions can be done using the keyboard alone.
· Mini-Calc Mode lets your calculator take up very little screen real estate, and yet remain entirely usable.
· Built-in Ascii chart makes it easy to look up even invisible characters.
· View results in big endian (default) or little endian.
Home Page - http://www.solrobots.com/