IOpus iMacros 6.50 Build 101 | 4.50 MB
Macros will relieve the repetition of checking on the same webistes every day, remembering passwords and filling out web forms.
iMacros has many uses:
Form Filler on Steroids and Password Manager:
iMacros relieves the repetition of checking on the same sites every day, remembering passwords, and filling out web forms. iMacros is the only form filler that can autofill web forms that stretch over several pages. All information is stored in human-readable, plain text files that can be easily edited. Passwords are stored securely with 256-Bit AES encryption.
iMacros is a good alternative Solution to Enterprise Single Sign-On (SSO). Users memorize only one master password. iMacros remembers all the rest, and provides true automated logins (a better Single Sign-On).
Data extraction/Web Scraping/Web mining/Enterprise Data Mash-ups
Just the opposite of form filling. With the EXTRACT command you can read data from a website and export it to CSV files. iMacros includes full Unicode support and works with every language, including multi-byte languages such as Chinese.
Web professionals use the iMacros add-on for functional, performace, and regression testing of web applications. With the built-in STOPWATCH command exact web page response times can be captured. iMacros also includes support for many AJAX elements.
• Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows Server 2000/2003/2008
• Windows 32-bit and 64-bit systems supported (Native 64-bit Scripting Interface)
• Microsoft Internet Explorer 6, 7 or 8
• Mozilla Firefox Version 2 or 3 (optional, only for iMacros Firefox Add-On)
• 256MB of RAM (512MB recommended)
• At least 10 MB of available hard-disk space