Here's the latest update R5 of QuickBooks Premier Accountant Edition 2014. Organize your business finances easily.
Premier has everything in Pro plus industry-specific features to run your business better. You can now add multiple attachments, customize email templates to include customer or job info, and see prior email conversations. Improved bank feeds pull in all your banking transactions from multiple banks and accounts so you can view and categorize them for tax time.
Easily manage inventory items
Quickly locate items and complete inventory related tasks all in one place using the Inventory Center in QuickBooks.
Track your balance sheet by class
Use this built-in, easy-to-access report to track financial data separately by location, department, or profit center.
Bill clients progressively by job phase
Track and bill clients by time & material, job phase, or percentage completion, whatever works best for your unique business.
Create 'Jobs by Vendor' report
Organize your job costs by vendor, and see which vendors still need to be paid.
Create job estimates and track change orders
As a job changes simply enter change orders into the estimate to keep track of the changes and their impact on your bottom line.
Analyze job profitability
Customized job cost reports allow you to see a job's profitability on a detailed, task-by-task level.
Track inventory reorder point by vendor
Track inventory and set optimal inventory levels. Run a report showing items that need reordering.
Track profitability by product
Keep track of your biggest moneymakers so you'll know which products to promote and keep in stock, and which to drop from your line.
Easily prioritize which orders to fulfill
See all open sales orders and prioritize them how you want. Instantly see which orders can be shipped and which can't.
Create end-of-year donation statements
See who your biggest donors are and track their contributions.
Create Form 990 (Statement of Functional Expenses)
Identify your expenses for presentation to your board, major donors, and the IRS.
Run donor contribution summary reports
Track each donor's contribution total as needed.
Track unbilled time and expenses
See all clients with unbilled time and expenses by employee, project, client or service on a single screen. Easily send an invoice in just a few clicks.
Set different billing rates by employee, client, and service
Pay and get paid the right amount by quickly and easily setting different billing rates.
Analyze profitability by project and client
Reports like Billed vs. Proposal by Project, Cost-to-Complete by Job, and Job Costs by Job and Vendor help you stay on top of which projects are most profitable.
Easily track sales results
Track sales accurately and flexibly with the Sales Summary Form. Enter total payments and taxable/non-taxable sales for the day, week, or any time period you choose.
Stay on top of inventory and costs
Easily track inventory and set reorder points.
Run a profit and loss report
Easily compare one month's profit and loss against another.
What's important about Release 8?
- Fixed issues causing QuickBooks to close unexpectedly
- Fixes to Payroll and 1099's
- Improved Rebuild utility to resolve issues with duplicates
- Fixed an issue that caused Box 7 on the 1099 to not map correctly.
- Fixed an issue that caused the sync with an American Express account in Bank Feeds to fail.
- Fixed an issue that caused QuickBooks to close unexpectedly when trying to use Intuit Sync Manager to upload a customized form template.
- Improved performance of the QuickBooks internal browser when using the software on a computer with IE 11.
- QuickBooks will now display the correct due date on the warning message for exceeding $100,000 in federal tax liability.
- Fixed an issue that caused an "Unrecoverable error" or "QuickBooks has stopped working" message when e-filing the AZ Unemployment UC-018 form.
- Fixed an issue that caused the error "Verify Customer Message list. Duplicate name encountered."
- Fixed an issue that caused the error "Verify Custom Template list. Duplicate name encountered".
1. Use the included product info during installation.
during install skip the Quickbooks ID login
- Install Update
2. After install, but before running, copy patch.exe to installed dir and run as Admin.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Intuit\QuickBooks 2014
Note: Patching is required after update.