InternetSoft Urgent Backup v3.10 Retail | 1.88 MB
Urgent Backup is an easy-to-use tool that allows you to backup your data. The program copies files and folders from one location to another on the same drive, another drive, ftp server or across the network. You can set up projects that describe the source location, the destination location, and the frequency at which you want to backup the files.
As you know, now that we have been using personal computers for some time, the value of the information maintained on a hard disk is becoming higher than the cost of the system. This fact is important for business people that work with important documents and reports on their computers, as well as for students doing homework or writing term papers; for journalists writing articles, authors composing their literary works, or programmers developing software. Even for the average user, who does not keep commercially valuable documents and projects on the computer, the value of domestic records – photographs, videos, children’s drawings – is extremely important. It is unlikely any user would be happy if he suddenly lost all the data on his hard drive.
Here are the problems you can solve with Urgent Backup :
* Avoid critical data loss with automated backups.
* Ease the process of gathering files from various folders by using profiles (saved backup scenarios)
* Make exact copies of documents or databases located on other computers in your LAN. For example, you may need to have local copies of some documents created by your colleagues on regular basis.
* Synchronize data between your main and remote offices or remote affiliates.
* Restore your data after a virus infection or a hard disk crash.
* Transfer data over the Internet, logging all the operations.
* Use your existing FTP servers through your existing proxy servers (if any) to backup your data.
* Synchronize data between your local PC and a database on your web site.
* Schedule time-consuming tasks to effectively use your network bandwidth and processors time.
homepage - http://www.internet-soft.com/backup.htm