InSofta Graphic & Design Software Package 1.0 (2in1) | 16.94 Mb
Empower your Web site or software with realistic 3D text. Generate impressive banners or 3D navigation buttons with ray-traced three-dimensional text complete with realistic shadows and reflections. Cover Commander is a program that creates professional, custom-designed virtual boxes, books, dvd-boxes, manuals, CD disks, and screenshots.
InSofta 3D Text Commander:
Design flyers and brochures with innovative style with high-resolution 3D text. Insofta 3D Text Commander easily does all that, and more! No complex settings and no learning curve are involved thanks to the visual controls working in real-time.
Not sure exactly what you need? Start Insofta 3D Text Commander, and a step-by-step wizard will guide you through the creation and configuration options in less than a minute. Want to create an impressive headline or logo without a lot of design? Just follow the prompts, and you'll have your own unique image with 3D text created on the fly.
Insofta 3D Text Commander supports two impressive effects: smooth shadows and reflections. Of course you could create a shadow in Photoshop, but would it be in 3D? Sure you can make a reflection in 3DS Max, but are you prepared to spend days and weeks learning? Insofta 3D Text Commander creates realistic, three-dimensional shadows and reflections with just a few mouse clicks. The effects look stunning, and can be used to create impressive 3D banners or headlines.
Have a near-perfect image that's missing that special 'thing'? Adjust the settings by moving sliders, and see your 3D text change in real-time! Insofta 3D Text Commander renders so fast that there's no delay between adjustment and result.
Unlike the competition, Insofta 3D Text Commander does not limit your creativity to banner-size images. Create flyers, brochures and other printed matter with hi-quality 3D text on the cover. Insofta 3D Text Commander produces images up to 4000x400 pixels, which is sufficient for printing on letter-size paper in typographic quality.
Here are some key features of "Insofta 3D Text Commander":
· Shape up your text to meet your taste: enter text of any size in one, two or more lines, and center or align it by the left or the right margin, choose the font, size and style.
· Enjoy simplicity and confidence: all operations are performed within one screen, and the wizard with pre-made templates and stuffed textures library will not let you slip off the way and get lost in the depths of the application.
· Preview your final 3D text in the real-time preview window; turn it any way around by just dragging it with the mouse.
· Decorate your 3D text with realistic 3D shadow and reflection ? by moving the light and playing with its intensity.
· Take your final high-resolution anti-aliased 3D-text banner of up to 4000 by 4000 pixels straight to the publisher; skip a countless number of conversion operations, and save it to the format you need directly.
InSofta Cover Commander:
Cover Commander is a program that creates professional, custom-designed virtual boxes, books, dvd-boxes, manuals, CD disks, and screenshots.
This is a typical designer's task: create an image of a product box, book, manual, DVD, CD, Vista box, card (etc.) for a web site, electronic presentation or a paper publication.
In the past, this was done by photographers. It's a long and expensive process. Photographic images aren't perfect, have resolution limitations and you can hardly edit them. Today, designers normally use 3D-rendering software.
Synthetic images are perfectly clean. You can use various visual effects and transparent backgrounds to smoothly embed your graphics into existing designs. Additionally, you don't have to set up another photo session if you need to change something in your images. There's still a downside, though.
You need to own an expensive 3-rendering package and you need to be familiar with it. It takes time to create even a simple model. Your best option is to use a specialized 3-rendering application that does not require advanced knowledge in 3D design and allows you to create a professional graphic in minutes. Unfortunately, most of the available programs of this kind are rather limited.
They render a simple texturized parallelepiped. They use the 3D-rendering features of your video card that are normally intended for games and not for professional designs. Cover Commander from Insofta uses software rendering for maximum quality and does not require any specific 3D acceleration hardware. The program includes a wizard that allows you to create an image in a few quick steps.
The process of creating an image is highly customizable yet contains a set of presets for each step for fast and effortless customization. You start with a basic scene template: a box model, a box with a CD, book, manual, DVD-box, a 3D-screenshot, etc. The other wizard steps allow you to select images that you wish to put onto the 3D objects, set up light sources, shadows and reflections. The resulting image can be exported into a range of graphic formats, including PNG with alpha-channel.
Here are some key features of "Insofta Cover Commander":
· Get your cover designed in just a few mouse clicks.
· Let the built-in wizards do the dirty work for you and focus on the artistic details of the cover.
· Save the result image with transparent background and use the picture for the complex web or print designs.
· Save the light, shadow, and reflection settings under a unique name and use those settings in other projects.
· Set the result image size and margins in pixels.
· Cover Commander does not require 3D accelerator to render 3D objects.
· Don't pay more than what it actually costs to create a great cover. Create additional covers at no cost at all!
InSofta 3D Text Commander 3.0.3
InSofta Cover Commander 3.1.3
Home Page - http://www.insofta.com/